Chapter 7

Monica on side.

Hey guys, its been a while . Did y'all see August Alsina and Nicki minaj new video? They are too cute together. Hopefully August is gonna be Ok.

Wayne's POV

"So Bruh you tell Ebony about her yet?" Vince asked.

"Nah I don't know how Imma do it." I said.

"You gotta tell her soon, its better for her to be told than for her to find out ." Vince said.

Even Vince was right I should tell Ebony about her. I just don't want her to leave me.

Ebony's POV

Wayne's been pretty distant from me these days. We don't talk like always . He's usually busy on his phone texting away. One time he didn't talk to me or nothing for the whole day, it was like I wasn't there most of the time.

"Sis what's with the long face?" Drew asked as he sat next to me on the couch.

"Its just Wayne, he's been acting strange." I said.

"Well the other day when he picked me up from school, he hung his phone real quick but all I heard him say I love you Imma call you later baby girl ." he said.

I was the only female Wayne called baby girl . Could he be cheating? No, he said he loves me no matter what. But he could be messing around with someone. But if he was messing with someone else he wouldn't tell them he love them. Maybe he doesn't really love me . I had a lot of questions to ask but I would ask him later.

Wayne's POV

I looked at Elizabeth's picture on my phone. She was so beautiful , I'm so in love with her that words can't explain the love for her. Her beautiful brown skin was even the best with her perfect face and nice shaped body. I thought about her for a while before I was about to take a shower. Imma visit her later. I started to text away on my phone until I saw Ebony standing in front of me .

She looked at me with an upset look on her face. I haven't been chilling with her that much cause I been thinking about Elizabeth and her gorgeous face.

I looked at Ebony for a while and then made my way to the shower.

After taking a shower. I put on my red shirt that said Dope, I put on some black jeans and my black and red kd's . I walked out to see Ebony with a confused look.

"Where you going?" She asked.

"Out." I said.

"I know that but where?" She said. I ignored her and walked downstairs with her following me.

"Tell me where your going." She said.

"I said I'm going out." I said raising my voice a little.

"Oh word? Fine go see your hoe you messing with." She said. As soon as she said that I instantly got pissed off.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU AIN'T GONNA TALK ABOUT ELIZABETH LIKE THAT! KNOW WHAT?! FUCK THIS, WHEN I WALK OUT THAT DOOR DON'T EXPECTED ME TO COME BACK." I yelled walking out the door.

At this moment I was so mad words couldn't even explain how much she made me angry. Imma just go see my baby girl.

1 week later

Ebony's POV

Its been a week since , I've seen Wayne. After he left all I could do is cry. I now knew he was cheating on me and the way he got mad at me, made me know right away he was in love with the other girl.

Right now, I'm sitting here eating ice cream and watching a movie with Drew. We heard a knock on the door . Drew got up to answer it and I saw Ava walk in.