Chapter 44

India on side.

Ebony's POV

5 months later .

"You ready to become Mrs.Neverson tomorrow?" Tika said.

"Yea I'm so nervous." I said .

"Its Ok bae, I was nervous too." Ava said. Ava, Lynda, Tika, Belle, Briana and I were in the hotel having my bridal shower. So far we were having fun.

"Ok time for gifts!" Lynda yelled.

"Open mines first." Ava said handing me her gift. I opened it to see all in there was lingerie.

"Are you serious?" I asked laughing.

"Baby that's half of it the other half will coming soon. I mean you do need something for Wayne while y'all in Paris or Italy wherever y'all going." Ava said .

"We're going to Paris ." I said then opening Tika's gift.

"Tika what the hell are these?!" I semi yelled.

"Its oils girl for the trip I know y'all bout to make another creation while y'all there." She said.

"Lynda I hope your gift isn't sexual." I said laughing. I opened the gift to see an album that said on the front 'Ohana means family' I opened to see a bunch of pictures of all of us since high school to now.

"Aww thanks ." I said.

"No problem." She said.

"Here comes our gift ." Belle and Briana said opening the door, making a fine dark skin walk on with a police officer outfit.

"Yessssss I got my singles, I'm ready for this show!" Ava yelled making us laugh.

"Who's the lucky girl?" He asked. Ava held her hand up and Briana  put it down. " She's joking its her." Briana said .

He came over to me. "I'm officer Chocolate, but you can call me anything you want tonight." He said seductively.

"Oh Lawd you got a married woman's hormones raging." Lynda said making us laugh.

After he gave me my lap dance and he left. We were ready to sleep. Until I felt like all the food I had a few hours, come back up. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I felt someone grab my hair for me and I turned to see Belle.

After vomiting, I wash my mouth. "You Ok?" Belle asked. "Yea I just feel probably nervous." I said.

"Mhm are you sure? You might be pregnant." She said.

"I don't know but I'll find out later. Whats wrong with you?" I said seeing that she seemed sad.

"I feel like bad luck. Every since I was born everything goes wrong." She said.

"Why do you say that?" I asked.

"My mom died from cancer, my dad got shot, I been bullied almost all my life,  then I almost got raped." She said .

"You're no the reason why your mom died, it was God's time take her away. It wasn't your fault your dad dgot shot. Listen I been bullied all my life too. I been betrayed to,  hurt and everything. Even my own mother hurted me. Belle you definitely aren't bad luck in fact my brother is lucky to have an amazing girl like you." I said.

"Yea you're right. Thanks Ebony." She said smiling. "No problem. What's that?" I said referring to the promise ring on her finger.

"Um well, Drew gave it to me last night." She said looking at it smiling.