Chapter 38

Ebony's POV

So I'm 9 months now and expecting anytime soon. Wayne has been going absolutely crazy about it he's been acting so annoying. He doesn't want me to do a single thing, I really like that but I feel lazy most of the time.

Oh Yea and Ava had her baby last month. His name is Korey Louis Vince Freeman. He was absolutely adorable. Even though Vince fainted when the baby was coming out of Ava.

Right now I was just chilling on my phone in room since a while we would be going to sleep soon.

"Mommy!" Autumn said running into the room and jumping into the bed with me. "Hey baby girl. You ready to have a baby sister?" I said.

"Yup. Mommy did you pee on the bed?" She said.

"No." I said. Then I felt a sharp pain on my side. "Wayne!" I yelled. He and Drew ran into the room.

"My water broke." I said.

"Oh shit! Autumn pack some clothes for mommy. Drew wait for my parents then y'all come to the hospital with them." He said.

At the hospital few hours later.

"What's her name?" Mama Valerie asked.

"India Armani Elizabeth Neverson." I said.

"Aw that's beautiful." Mama Avery said.

"Girl you sure that's Wayne baby? She looks exactly like you." Ava said making everybody laugh expect for Wayne, he was mugging her.

"Alright everybody out. Its nice y'all all here but Ebony needs some rest." He said. Everybody said their byes and walked out.

"Can I see her mommy?" Autumn asked. I nodded my head and handed Drew the baby to her so he can give Autumn while she sat in the chair.

As soon as India was in Autumn's arms, Autumn smiled. I gave Drew my phone so he can capture the moment. He took the picture and I got my phone and went on Instagram and posted the picture.

@Veryownebony: All my life, I've been hurt but now another pride and joy has entered my life. Your older sister and you are truly a blessing.

After a while, my phone started blowing up with comments and likes.

"Thank you." Wayne said as he kissed my forehead.

"For what?" I asked.

"For being there with me every step I take even I fucked up every time." He said.

"I'll always be there for you." I said.

This isn't a really long chapter. But I hope y'all enjoyed it. Don't forget to vote and comment.