Chapter 51

Melanie ( Wayne's receptionist) on side.

Wayne's POV

"Good morning Mel. Who do I have appointments with today?" I said to my receptionist Melanie.

Hopefully since today is Friday there wouldn't be many.

"Good morning sir. Not many today, just Mr.Williams daughter Leslie, Mrs. Teel's son Phil, and also 4 other people and last one Ms. Georgia's son Jordan." She said.

I signed knowing she was gonna started her bullshit today. Its been 3 weeks since seeing her. Hopefully she doesn't try any slick shit cause since I would be off from work early, I just wanted to go home and relax.

After the 7 appointments, it was finally time for Georgia's son's appointment. Georgia walked in with a tan trench coat with high heels on. I checked to see if her son Jordan was behind her.

"Where's Jordan?" I asked.

"He's not here." She said sitting down on the chair by the door.

"Then why you here?" I asked.

"Cause I wanted to apologize for what I did before." She said walking closer to me.

"I don't believe you." I said.

"I'll prove it to you." She said. She walked closer to me and opened her coat and grabbed my shirt and kissed me passionately. I pushed her off of me.

She winked at me and closed her coat and walked out. I heard a knock and Melanie walked in.

"Sir are you Ok?" She asked handing me my  coffee.

"Um Yea." I said.  "Cancel any appointments I have tomorrow." I said. She nodded and walked out.

I was still shocked how she came out of no where doing that. I had to definitely tell Ebony bout but she wouldn't forgive me for this.

It was just a kiss. What Ebony doesn't know won't hurt her right ?

Ebony's POV

It was 11 pm and Wayne hadn't even come home yet. I heard a knock and opened it to see Wayne's receptionist Melanie. I welcomed her inside.

"Hi Mrs.Neverson, I was wondering if Mr. Neverson came home and is Ok." She said.

"No sadly Mel, he hasn't come home and what do you mean if he's Ok?" I said.

"He seemed pretty upset when I have him his coffee and he told me to cancel his appointments."  She said.

"Um thank you Mel. I see you later." I said.

She walked out. I called his phone but no answer. Then I sent him a text.

Me: baby where are you?

I waited for a few minutes and then he texted back.

MyKing : Sorry I forgot to call you, I'm working late at the office. Love you.

Me: I love you.

I put down my phone and went and turned off the lights while the candles were lit. I got out my clothes and got into the bubble bath that was for me and Wayne.

I might as well enjoy myself. I went on Pandora and then August Alsina and Nicki Minaj No Love remix came on.

Wanted to make another update for y'all. Don't forget to vote and comment.