Introduction

I'm Ebony Hayes and 17 years old and 5'1. I live with my mom who has always made me feel ugly inside and my 12 year old brother Drew. I love him like my own son. I always had a low self esteem. Unlike most girls my age I never had a boyfriend, I understand why because I'm fat. I'm still a virgin and never had my first kiss. People usual said my face was pretty but my body isn't .

The only boy I know that tells me that I was beautiful was Drew. Most of the time I used to try to kill myself but I remember about Drew and how he would be miserable without me here.

I used to have a best friend Monica, she was like a sister since 1 st grade when kids used to make fun of me. She was the only friend I had until we got into our sophomore year when I found out she was dared since first grade to be my friend. I was heartbroken when she finally told me the truth.

This is finally my senior year, I leave this school of bullying and struggle. My school was just like any other ghetto school. It

was full of thots, pregnant females, and etc. let's not also forget the thugs. I had my eyes set out on this one thug Wayne. He was a fine creation . He was 18 and 6'4 brown skin with a very muscular body and tattoos. I had a crush on him since second grade but he wouldn't want some one as big as me. Plus sides Monica was all over him since we stop talking.

I know most of you are wondering where my parents are. My dad was in my life until I turned 8 and he got into a argument with my mom. My mom wasn't like most loving moms she never took care of Drew and I. She always had different men around. Thank God Drew and I have the same father. After my dad got into the argument with my mom a few months later she found out she was pregnant with Drew.

I wasn't gonna lie my mom is beautiful but her life choices aren't. She never takes care of us so I had to get a job at footlocker so I can always buy us clothes and important things we need.

Author's Note

Hey guys, I hope you all enjoy this book and don't forget to vote and read my other books.