Wicked: To Hurt and Not Show.

Oh my gosh! I can't believe I updated! Argh. So... Guess what? 

Damon might or might not be in the next chapter. If I get satisfied with the response with this chapter... well, you know what happens. 

And by the most awesome way, YOU GUYS ARE ALL AMAZING! I'm actually quite blown away by the fact that many people read my stuff, and that you liked it, and that you actually appreciate me ending IKIB more realistic (Although most doesn't think so) but it feels so good that some people actually waste time reading my story! And to think they like-love it! BEST CHRISTMAS GIFT EVER.

This chapter is dedicated to audreykingx for being so kind to make an extra-awesome banner at the side!

SO... Drumroll pleaase! Next chapter's gonna be up on or before christmas day! You know, my little bribe to make it up to all of you fantabulous readers. I love you all, mua!

By the way, please check out the video at the side. It's one of my favorite bands now! Lawsooon <3 AND FB ON EXTERNAL LINK. It wouldn't take much. :)

CARRY ON, LITTLE GEEK MONSTERS. PLEASE ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AS IT SUCKS.

x Princess. 

Days, weeks passed. I managed. A month had gone by, I was back. Back to the old me, the one pre-Damon. No one dared mention him, but I told them it was fine with me. I wasn't someone who dwell much on the past. Someone, I had managed to fool all of them. Including Sam. Plus, there had been times that they just couldn't leave him out of the conversation. Especially when they reminisce memories that included him. They were hurt. But how else do they think I felt?

The Christmas season was already buzzing in the air. The snow had gone a little heavier than usual, jacketing the streets and houses. It was the final day of classes and the resume would already be on January. As usual, I was waiting for Sam to arrive and as I was, I only found this time to wrap the last gift I had left unwrapped last night. It was a wristwatch for Dennis, and a mini me that had sore left cheek where I had slapped him before. It was for a little joke, something we were able to move on from. Every now and then, we would be reminded of it, and we would crack into fits of giggle and eventually turning into a roar of laughter. Dennis was nice and we've became good friends. I've always known that he wanted more, and I knew he was aware I do. Every now and then, he would make me feel it, keeping me aware so that I'd know he was waiting but I told him I just wasn't ready. Honestly, I just didn't want to have any relationship with him other than being friends.

Exactly when I finished wrapping, my phone buzzed. Sam probably. Onle she had this most perfect timing. Dutifully, I swiped the screen of my phone to answer.

"Are you ready for the last day of school for this semester?" asked the other line.

Yeah, Sam.

I chuckled. "Good morning to you too Sam. And yes, in fact, I am."

"That's very good to know." She said. "So are you gonna tell me who you got for the exchange gifts?"

Slipping in my high cuts, I pouted. "Not a chance, Davis."

She snorted. "Boo, you buzz kill."

"I got Seane, okay? I don't see how this is a big deal for you." I told her. "And I got her a pair of heels from F twenty-one, I'm sure you were gonna ask me that."

"Ooh Seane. The blonde beauty." Sam cooed. "Wow, that seems like too much for a gift."

I chuckled, tying my left shoe. "You're just jealous. And it's Christmas, it's never too much for a Christmas gift. Besides, I got the money, I don't have anything else to spend it on."