Wicked: History repeats its damn self

So... Before anything else! I want to apologize sincerely for my absence for a very long time. All because I had no time due to the demand of my job and sleep... But whenever I get the chance, I write.

But now that I'm on a break from all those, I could probably update once a week, every thursday or friday! I think I wanna have a schedule when it comes to update so Thursday would probably be allotted for Wicked and Friday for Loving Apollo (if you haven't checked that story out, please do give it a chance hihi).

Another thing, I just would like to mention my forever idol Christina Grimmie, who passed away recently. I put her videos in my previous chapters starting from I Know I'm bad before and she's really been my idol since I was in high school. So it's really baffles my as to why that kind of tragedy happens to the best of us. You and your amazing voice will forever be in our hearts Christina. #TeamGrimmieRawks

Anyway, Please enjoy this little chapter I dedicate to all those Team Damon!

xo Princess

*

"Are you serious?" I asked, blinking rapidly. My heart was pounding and no amount of breathing mantra could slow it down.

Sam nodded, folding her glasses and tucking them away. "Very! Everyone was blown away by your performance! You were amazing!"

I slumped at my seat, staring at the grass from the distance.

"I'm actually quite proud being your best friend. Not that I wasn't proud before you know, I'm prouder now." Sam ranted, more to herself than to me.

"What about Seane and Gen?" I asked her.

Sam shrugged. "They were both amazing, but even they thought it was a clean fight. You were better. Your voice clicked with Errol's."

I sunk deeper in my seat. This wasn't what I expected, or hoped, for that matter. I purely thought Seane and Gen would do their best, they've been joining school musicals ever since, it was a total catch for them. They probably got too loose. That or I was really good, which was completely impossible to believe.

"I don't think I could do it Sam." I said. "Between the class president duties which I can barely keep up with, and living alone, I don't think I can fit it in. Especially late afternoons with Mr. Clyde around. Can't you just get Seane or Gen to do it? You know I just auditioned cause that devil put me in that place."

"He's not gonna be around practice the entire time, Aimee baby." said Sam, her face slightly apologetic but persuasive as well. "And I know you don't really do much as the class president. Seminars and dances are way far off, you'd have time, trust me. We can do this, and I'll make sure I'll be by your side every step of the way. Mr. Clyde can issue an excuse letter for you, if you'd like."

I stared at her flatly, signaling the needlessness of her suggestion.

And as if reading my face, Sam sat beside me and took my arm. "Just treat him like you would a normal teacher. Imagine he's Mr. Oldbrooke."

Imagine he's Mr. Oldbrook. As if it was that easy.

Mr. Oldbrook was almost bald and his dentures rattled like it would fall off every time he spoke. It was definitely not easy. But I should at least try. I owed it to myself.

"Yeah he looks god darn good-better than good actually, and there's obviously packs of muscles underneath those god darn branded clothing plus the fact that he smells so god darn good even a mile away-"