Wicked: Hell Hath No Fury Like Damon Scorned

Enjoy! I actually planned this to be longer but it was already so long that I oculd barely remember what's happening so... I cut it here.

     Thank you to all who commeneted at the last part. Haha! It actually reached 30 comments!  I'm so over the moon!

     40 comments to unlock the next chapter? Tell me what you think about Damon and Darren.

     Team Damon or Team Darren? Tweet #WickedIChooseTeam_____. By the way, thank you to those who tweeted them - Like basically only two people. Shoutout to @imcharlotteann & @Ms_Sunshine25! You guys are awesome!

     The last sneak peek was, "Who told you this is over?" - Damon Clyde. So you'll find it in this chapter! For the next sneak peek, check out my twitter account! @IamThyBoss

     Enjoy! x Princess 

Chapter Eleven: Hell Hath No Fury Like Damon Scorned

      I spent the night at Darren’s suite.

      Classic, I know. But I got massively drunk that I couldn’t find my tongue to speak so he ended up carrying me to his place—which I note was massive and expensive. Darren was a gentleman that he let me sleep in his room while he slept at the couch at the living area. That just keeps adding up to his brownie points.

      The next day, I spent it with him too—I was still in my coral pink dress. We went back to the main island, and as stated on our agreement, he showed me things and places Eva and Adam failed to show me. We went to another island—a more secluded one—and I was particularly surprised by the fancy lunch waiting for us at the shore.

      Darren knew girls’ soft spots. He knew where and when to tickle girls’ fantasies and it was the sweetest, most admirable thing I have ever seen, even for my mannish standards. His chivalry was exquisite and I wasn’t one to complain.

      By the time I got home with Darren, it was already late. And I sensed that I was in huge trouble with Sam especially when she knew I spent the night at Darren’s place, and his arm resting around my waist was no help… at all. Like I had predicted, it piqued everyone at the garden’s interests immediately. Which begged me to question, what were Eva and Damon doing here in our villa? I mean, I get why Edward was present since maybe Sam and him just got back from another date but… ugh well, there was no sense in figuring out why.

      “Hey guys!” I faked. It was a desperate move but I really couldn’t let anyone know I had undergone a hell moment with Damon last night.

      As much as awkward moments go, this would probably top as the most memorable.

      “This is… um… Darren.” I said, pulling Darren to where the people were, by the chaise lounges.

      They all bid their greetings. Sam and Eva both had their eyes shining, which only meant one thing.

      That I was doing well.

      “How was your date?” asked Eva.

      Leave it to Eva to mindlessly put me further into embarrassing moments.

      Immediately, I found myself blushing. The dinner—barely—with Damon had gone disregarded in my mind and I could only repetitively dream up the time I had with Darren at the bar and today. Plus, when he basically asked me to be his girlfriend was such a cherry that was surely at the top.