Wicked: And May The Dangerous Liaisons Rest In Peace Part Two

So, here's the second part! Seriously, you guys are unstoppable! You're all amazing! I seriously want to marry you guys.

Anyway, this isn't how I planned this to end, but this is what I think fits best at the moment. This is for Team Darren! Particularly for @journeytome! That human being is wonderful!

And shoutout @WanderingDancer and @Take_My_Soul_666. They always message me after a chapter. To @Alexa10 too! One of my amazing avid readers! lol.

So, enjoy! 60 comments again to unlock the next chapter. :)

What was the last sneak peek? :) The song at the side tells how Damon feels.

x Princess

Chapter Twelve, Part Two - And May The Dangerous Liaisons Rest In Peace

My heart was doing unimaginable flips.

Laters, baby. It sounded tremendously intimate it caused a massive wave of chilly shiver down my spine. How could Darren affect me this much? Yet in my heart, I could flawlessly admit that no one could ever... ever... replace Damon. What was I, a seventeen year old high school student, barely a woman, to do?

My mind was no use. It kept on telling me to choose Darren, but my heart kept shouting Damon. I was insane. Damon was unavailable, while Darren offering himself to me on a platter, for me to take and accept. But why do I keep on wanting Damon?

Maybe I should just get a heart surgery and ask the doctor to put Darren's photo all over the wall of my left and right atrium? That sounds nice... and well... decent (enough, hopefully).

Plus, that'd be a win-win situation for everyone. Damon's getting married, Eva being happy, I'm moving on and over to Darren, and Darren having his first successful relationship, bam! Everyone happy. I might actually be doing everyone a favor.

"Hey baby." Sam whispered, nudging me feebly on my side.

I flushed, trying to hide it with an eye roll as I slowly shake my head. "Don't... I couldn't... just... stop."

"I am officially Team Darren." She slowly muttered, smiling to herself and hooking her arm into mine and followed Eva and Damon outside. "He has earned my she-gasms."

I smiled a little forcedfully. "Good to know you support me."

"Oh no." Sam disagreed. "I don't support you. I support Darren."

I frowned as the door automatically closed behind our retreating figures. "What do you mean? Are you pushing me off to fall?"

"I'm just placing a bet." said Sam, rolling her eyes. "And Darren is my horse."

"So what? This is now horse racing?" I snorted.

Sam rolled her eyes again. "Can you please not be stupid for one whole minute?"

"I was being sarcastic Sam. Not stupid." I said with a laugh. "Maybe you should take on your own advice."

"I think I know why we're best friends." Sam muttered, pulling me away to follow the couple.

Couple. I couldn't believe I had just called them a couple.

Basically speaking, I was thrown ruthlessly into a Lion's den-meaning the dinner over to the White Beach. I get that Damon have the goal of being sweet and caring to Eva, but what I didn't get was that, if he was already doing that-all the trying and dipshits-then why does he have to bring me back into his life? Asking me to stay and not give up on him?