Wicked: Dangerous Liaisons in the Tanned City

Hey Guys. Still remember me? Yeah. I'm that girl who writes that annoying little book called Wicked.

     So yeah. Obviously, this has been updated. Blah blah blah. asdjsdfjghdkfjh. This is one crappy chapter but please do bear with it. It's quite long and I hope that's what you want. Enjoy. The humor that I so lamelessly inserted, and the DRAMA. Yes, drama. Huge drama. And please be surprised at the end. Bow, thank you.

     Thank you everyone who spared a little time to comment on the last update. Particularly those who have so beautiful comments. You make my day. Your comments are seriously my stress reliever on a busy day. Thank you!

     Follow me on twitter: IamThyBoss

     Instagram: Princessgatmaitan 

     Facebook: (On External Link)

     Ask.fm: ask.fm/princesssitta

     Carry on little geek monsters. Enjoy.

     x Princess

     Chapter Seven: Dangerous Liaisons in the tanned city.

      The world around me collapsed. Not some quick breakdown or a sudden rip away but a slow, painful disintegration that shredded itself from my surrounding, piece by piece, bit by bit.

      If another human being was on my shoes, there would probably be a hundred percent possibility that she would plant a huge slap on his face. Or kick in the shin. Or more sensible girls would probably shut the door on his face and pretend that no one was there.

      I would’ve probably done any of that, whichever comes first to mind.

      But subsequently, he smiled. Not a genuine one. It was something I would call… fake. An imitation of a smile that doesn’t reach the eyes. A smile that screamed prim and proper. Courtesy. Ceremonial. Strict. We don’t know each other. Reserved.

      Then what he said took me by complete utter surprise.

      “Good evening.” He greeted, the smile lingering on his face.

      Two words that might not bear any meaning to other people. But to me it meant something huge.

      I figured, this was the game he chose to host. If I choose to act like the helpless, desperate one, then I lose. Moving on, staying last night at the gala, being strong enough to be friends with Eva… all would lose meaning and purpose. Hell, this was the ultimate push I was looking for.

      Now there were only two things I was left to choose from; to submit or to dominate. If fate was solely out to map a tragic story for me, for us, I might as well fight, and get some sick satisfaction and fun out of it.

      Two can play at this game. Que sera sera.

      I accosted him with another smile—one that probably mimicked his. “Good evening. Come in. They’re at the back.”

      Surprisingly, it didn’t take much of my will power and inner energy to pull the smiling façade. It really wasn’t hard to smile all the time. I had been doing it for so long now I barely know which times it was genuine and not.

      With my hands slightly nibbling each other, I led Damon at the back. My mind was blank, but my chest was calm… and slightly blank too.