Wicked: Don't Cry For Me Manila

Well, I can’t literally wait to post this chapter! It’s short. But because I’m in the What’s hot HUMOR and ROMANCE list, that’s why I should update before it’s gone. Even if the previous chapter was 4 votes short. I wish I could move down to two digits (even though I do remember I’ve been there once).  But honest to God, for the first time in my life, I really want this. *Cross fingers*

        This chapter is dedicated to ZeldaOfEarth! It’s completely slipped my mind for the past few chapters that I promised her a dedication! I’m so sorry! But this is for you! One of the reasons I updated quickly. Plus your username is so awesome! That’s Christina Grimmie’s youtube name! Well… close because hers is zeldaxlove64 but still it’s awesome! That’s a game right? I’m sure something I’m missing! But anyway, this is for you!

       Christina Grimmie on the side! She auditioned for the Voice and she’s so amazing! It’s actually coincidentally that she sung Wrecking ball… an exact song for Louise’s feelings! Team Grimmie rawks! \m/

       Well, enjoy this chapter. I hope you guys do. Pic on the side is somewhat my tease for you guys. Meheheh.

       X Princess

       Chapter Nineteen – Don’t cry for me Manila.

       He stared back at me, pity brimming in his eyes. “I’m so sorry, Louise.”

       Oh God… I feel like I’m gonna throw up.

       Deliberately slowly, I nodded. But inside I was breaking rapidly, falling down with such great velocity I was afraid how painful it would be when I reached the bottom. I tried to smile, but the moment I lifted the corner of my lips up, tears immediately filled my eyes. And as I prepare to voice out my next and final question, my heart was at the process of shattering… completely.

       I lifted my head to meet his remorseful gaze and let a tear fall down my cheek. “Are you satisfied now?”

       Stupid Damon. Stupid business! I wish I never have seen Damon again. I should’ve just visited my parents in Santorini instead of falling into Sam’s dramatic surprise getaway.

       Why was I bound to experience a life of living hell? What have I done to deserve this? I still love Damon, and I was afraid I couldn’t do anything about it. He was getting married, to a lovely, rich, and wonderful lady. I should be happy for him. But I can’t. I couldn’t. I turned around and headed back to the villa.

       This is bullshit. Who does he think he was? How could he do this to me? Despite it all, it was hard not to blame this all to myself. If only I hadn’t been stupid enough to let him walk all over me again, if I hadn’t let him take control of me again, I wouldn’t have been in this same exact rubbish of a position where I was weeks ago. I thought I would’ve been fully immune to the agony after all that’s happened… after all the foremost pain I’ve suffered, that I’d be completely anaesthetized to the excruciating sting of the misery needle.

       But no… I could still feel the vile shudder that runs down my spine every breath I take and the scary amount of bile threatening to rise up my throat and spill every five seconds.

       How could I be so stupid? Being so selfish putting what I want before anything else, before anyone else. I had hurt so much in the process and I couldn’t bear to feel like disappointing everyone.

       My tears were uncontrollable. Nevertheless, I wasn’t letting it show fully, which wasn’t hard since the night was young and there was darkness all around me. I wiped one cheek after the other, constantly clearing my vision of the blur that was caused by my salty, bitter tears. And in no time I was already inside the villa. I couldn’t wait to reach my room. I was surprised I hadn’t tumbled and tripped yet.

       As I reached my room, my mind was already blank. My tears had stopped. Nevertheless, I felt empty inside. I felt betrayed, I felt hurt, pain… then numb. But most of all; I felt incredibly stupid.

       I closed the door behind me and slid down.

       Where would I go from here? How could I pick myself up when I had already hit rock bottom? Staring into space was no fun, but it felt frighteningly soothing.

       And in less than a minute, I stood up, straightened my dress, grabbed my laptop, and booked a flight plan away from this cold and dismal place.