Wicked: A Slice of Damon for Breakfast

Hey guys! So this chapter has gone way longer than I had planned it to be. I decided it would be best to have another Damon-Louise thing... oops spoiler! But yeah, Team Damon will surely enjoy this chappie. 

      Also, I want to apologize for updating late (as usual) because our internet connection sucks, that's why I'm at a friend's house right now. I've called the telephone company a couple of times already and they keep telling they're gonna show up soon, which they don't. 

      That doesn't matter now since this chapter is already up. But I love the comments! Thank you so much guys. Your comments never fail to flatter me. Keep them coming, okay? They're one of the reasons I continue this story.

      Chapter dedicated to @ElizabethStubblefiel! :) 

      Chapter Fourteen - A Slice of Damon For Breakfast

     Somewhere between the reedy line of dreaming and reality, my sense of smell had been mercilessly seized by the condescending aroma of something fragrant.

       By the smell of it, Damon was preparing breakfast… Was I dreaming?

       After all that has happened, we’re we back together? Back to the old us? No. That just runs over a thousand concerns… a few important people… and there’re just so many unresolvable implications. And then there was Adam… what was he going to think? I doubt he wouldn’t get furious at me if I let this happen. I can’t be so selfish thinking he’d be at my disposal every time I make a mistake.

       Geez, it’s completely messed up.

       “Penny for your thoughts?” A voice came from the distance, distracting my train of thoughts.

       But then again… there was Damon… looking all glorious more than one can be, like he had just come out off of a Nautica advertisement, leaning against the white frame that was dividing the Dining room from the Living Area, arms folded, wearing a grey herringbone sleep pants that hung perfectly on his waist… and no shirt—again.

       “Are you gonna lie there, just staring into space?” Damon asked. “Or are you gonna get up and have breakfast?”

       I rolled my eyes. “Do you always feel the need to display your… seriously! It’s like you’re photo shopped!”

       He smirked—the Damon’s knowing smirk. “I’m sorry if it bothers you. I’m not quite comfortable with the weather.”

       Bother? Nah.

       I sighed, looking away and getting into a sitting position. “Nope, not at all.”

       He cocked his head to the side, the smirk hiding but nevertheless noticeable. “Did you have a good sleep?”

       Nodding gently, I licked my lips. “Just a little peachy but… it was fine.”

       “I’m sure breakfast will make you feel a lot better.” He suggested, unfolding his arms and gesturing one hand to his side, giving way. Oh God… those biceps. “Shall we?”

       I shrugged, getting up from the colossal sofa bed. I’ve always wanted one of these, placed in my room and staying in all day watching on my 63’ flat screen… ah, the dream.

       I didn’t know it until I saw it but deep down I was actually expecting the full-size breakfast like he used to do before—which welcomed me as soon as I laid eyes on the huge glass table; bacon, eggs, toast, sausages, pancakes, waffles and a huge platter selection of fruits.