Wicked: Of All The Gin Joints In All The Worlds

If you you would just spare a moment to read this author note... I would very much appreciate it. 

      I've already put this up. But Wattpad was being so stubborn it unpunblished it again. So for those who have voted&commented before, please do it again here. It would be very muchly appreciated. iloveyou!

So... here you have it! The next installment just like I promised. I hope you do enjoy. Because I stayed up late for this. Hihi. 

      The girl on the side is, well, yours truly. PLEASE EXCUSE THE UGLYNESS. But I put it there because that was the dress I made LOUISE wore. You'll see. 

       Also, if you don't know Shangri-la's Boracay Resort & Spa, or you don't even know Boracay, you should look it up. :)

      So, don't forget to um... *ehem* vote&comment *ehem* Man, I think I have the colds. COMMENTS make me feel so good. Please do leave one. It will be highly appreciated. 

      Carry on, little geek monsters. & Merry Christmas!

      x Princess

We were greeted by the overwhelming fresh air of Manila. I've been acquainted with the information that Philippines was a very tropical country, how come I don't feel it at the middle of the day? As soon as we landed, two men in black suits and had slick cuts accosted us and ordered us to follow them. Sam said they were our guides.  

When we were finally out of the harried Ninoy Aquino International Airport, I glanced over at Sam, who was incessantly inhaling fresh air that smelled of trees. The two guys in suits led us to a black SUV and offered us the doors. Sam got in first, I followed. Was she sure about these two men? She seemed pretty confident about them. 

"I thought it was supposed to be humid in here?" I asked Sam, who had been continuously fascinated by the streets we were passing by. 

"It's Christmas season Lou. These Asians ought to feel some cool, sometime." She said, still fazed by the fascinating street scenes. 

I tried to take that little fact sinking in and enjoyed the ride. There had been nothing else but anxiety and anticipation in me ever since yesterday, when Sam had asked me to go with her and her little escapade to here. I'd wondered why exactly she suddenly wanted to go across the globe for some vacation. It couldn't be just because she felt like it. But it was Sam. Whoever knows what goes in that funny little head? 

About forty minutes after, we were parked in front two enormous glass doors. Dusit Thani Hotel. I saw somewhere. That didn't sound Philippines at all. I immediately noticed the huge elephant figure situated at the side of the entrance when Guy in Suit number one opened the door for us. 

"This way ma'am." Guy in Suit number one said, gesturing his hand inside the hotel.  

We passed by the Lobby. Gold stood out. The colossal about twenty feet pillars, the railings of the foyer above the lobby, the lights, even one wall was painted gold. Black and white blended in, and I was looking at a Thai inspired hotel-the carvings, crenulated moldings-and now walking on a black marbled shiny floor. I was astounded. It looked surreal. Hell, it felt surreal. I used to stay at home, staring out at my window sky, answering phone calls from my parents to know where they were and wondering idly when I've ever get the chance to do the same. They've always asked me to come with them, especially during summers, but I had been too adamant to accept the invitation. I've always thought I would be leaving a lot of things if I left, but now felt different. It felt like I had to go away. I needed to go away.