Wicked: The Sound of Music And Complications

Heya! So yeah. I updated again. Clap, clap, clap. Do I get a comment and a vote? :)

     So yeah, I so love beautiful comments, please do leave one, don't be shy. Anyway, I have a good news and another good news and then a bad news.

     First good news, I am going to update this again within the week! Yey!

     Second good news, is that there is A DAMON POV in this chapter! More yey!

     Bad news? The Damon POV is short and then it's gonna be a quick transition back to Louise's point of view. I really don't like doing a Damon POV because it ruins all the fun and the mystery but I promised one amazing reader, (Hello WanderingDancer!) so here it is. Don't judge it. It's just a quick sneak peek of what Damon feels so it should feed you jack squat.

     Anyhoo, comments comments comments. I love them! Like seriously do. Follow me on twitter: IamThyBoss Instagram: Princessgatmaitan Facebook: (On External Link) Ask.fm: ask.fm/princesssitta

     By the most awesome way, who else loves LAWSON? :>

     Carry on Geek monsters. Enjoy

     x Princess

     Chapter Eight: The Sound of Music and Complications.

     "What do you mean?"

     Somewhere inside me, there was something—something I couldn't even begin to fathom—that had been jolt awakened, jumping around in glee while singing their lungs out and crying, 'Wee! Wee!'.

     Eva sighed again, lowering her gaze to the floor. "Well, um… It's the typical company merging shit, you know?"

     "Oh." Sam muttered, fairly disappointed. "But you guys look so… real."

     "Well, it had been just almost two weeks when we met. I came down here—or rather my parents dragged me here, set me up on a blind date with him and I… I actually liked him. So, it became a little less miserable than it should have been."

     "And now you're supposed to marry him."

     "I didn't have any say in it." Eva complained. "It was a fresh business partnership so they wanted to keep it that way. Linus Conglomerate is an achieved name in the industry and it's very promising. When my parents figured out that I liked him, they immediately put a check on it. The marriage was actually forty percent I liked him and sixty percent business."

     Sam stared at me in disbelief. I think I have an idea what was running in her outlandish mind right now—or rather how much. Probably thousands of possibilities and explanations…

     But in mine? There was only one thing.

     That there was a colossal possibility that Damon left me because he had an arranged marriage coming.

     But it couldn’t be. I mean, he had left me for almost months now, and Eva said it had just been two weeks since she met him.

     Doesn’t mean that you’re wrong, my mind bitterly told me.

     “And Damon just…” Sam shook her head a bit, trying to find the perfect word to complete her question. “Went on with it?”

     Eva nodded. “Basically, yes.”