Wicked: Series of Unfortunate Events

Son of a biscuit I uploaded this last night! Arggh. I don't know what happened but last night I couldn't find it in my aunt's phone. So I had to reupload it again today. 

Anyways! I have so much to tell!

First of all, I apologize that this chapter had been held back. I have been busy with… stuffs lol. Actually, I got mugged.

Yes. Do applause.

Their knives and sharp thingies really didn’t bother me much. But the fact that one of the thugs pointed it at my friend really paralyzed me.

Plus, this was a long chapter, I had to put in everything that follows my timetable. So, yeah. This was kinda hard chapter to do. *Applause*

2.) Chapter dedicated to three people. To Alexo10, for the very lengthy comment in the previous chapter. To BeeRose, for being so awesome she actually posted in my message board. And to Brandi9309 for liking my page, following me on twitter and posting on my message board. Awesome people!

3.), I want to promote TheSoulThatBurned’s story entitled ‘Alexa and her three musketeers’. The story humors me and her sentence construction is simple yet well-organized and her characters have distinct personalities. Give it a sneak!

4.) Look at the stories dedicated to me. I’ve been featured in NiallsMofo56’s Wattpad’s Best Reads. Well, it’s kinda big thing for me. I was seriously rolling on the floor freaking out, you know, having been recognized by some people is really huge for me.

5.) I renamed this chapter! Obviously *snorts*. Dangerous Liaisons will be next chapter!

And last, for updates on my updates (Makes sense?), you could check my accounts!

Twitter: IamThyBoss

Facebook: (External Link)

Asf.fm: ask.fm/princesssitta

So, enjoy! And I love all your comments. I read each and every one, not that there are much to begin with.

MEHEH.

Carry on, little geek monsters.

X Princess

Chapter Six: Series of Unfortunate Events.

      “You were so awesome!”

      My ears almost bled at her shriek, causing me to wince and take a break at sipping my blue lemonade. “Sam, I can’t really appreciate that now.”

      “Why not?” asked Sam.

      I sighed, slipping myself into a yellow camisole that said ‘Stay Brutal’ at the center. “Because! I don’t know who that guy is. Who knows, maybe he’s some psychopath who murder sweet, innocent girls like me?”

      Sam emerged into the bathroom, grabbing her toothbrush and spreading paste onto it, before crying out her response. “First of all, who said you were innocent? And second, yeah, a really, really rich and hot psychopath. Appreciate a little.”

      With another audible sigh, I dropped myself onto Sam’s bed. “I don’t understand your blind enthusiasm in this matter, especially your faith in that guy.”