Wicked: The Good and The Douche.

Please, do enjoy :) 30 VOTES&30 COMMENTS to unlock chapter three? :D Evan Peters on the side! He's our very own Dennis Letterman. ♥ HEY GUYS? I have a fucking facebook page on the fucking external link. Please fucking like it. OOPS, I GUESS I FORGOT TO REMIND YOU, NO KIDS ALLOWED IN THIS LITTLE AUTHOR'S NOTE.

       Carry on, little Geek monsters.

Chapter Two

        I still couldn't believe my eyes. How? Why? Why was he here? Not that I was complaining of any sort, but it was still something far beyond my wildest imaginations.

        Dennis Letterman. His shaggy locks of beautiful strawberry blonde hair had been cut down to a neater, shorter look and dyed chocolaty brown. He looked older – in a rather good way. The last time I saw him, I planted a huge, impetuous slap across his face. Now, I was equitably sure of two things. One, it wasn't him who posted the photos. And two, he'd been itching to do the same to me ever since. Which rather sent a dawning realization to me. Who did? It simply meant there were others who knew about my proscriptive relationship with my former paramour. Well, there was no use dwelling on that now. He's been long gone... him. No. Not now. Not again. I took a deep breath in for solace.

        He stood by the deck, barely five feet away from me. I stood motionless, bracing myself and getting ready to run if ever he'd swing a punch or make a move to strangle me. But my duffel bag that has just arrived was still tightly shouldered by him, and it looked like he wasn't entertaining the idea of dumping it where he was standing... or throw it at me on all accounts. Dennis and I had brought all the others to a state a step farther from comfortable. Cal and Austin had already stopped playing the monstrous video game. Sam had insentiently dropped my hand and couldn't seem to find her legs to move anymore while Errol was holding her by the waist. With one more glance at all of them, I saw with embarrassment that they were all wishing the uncomfortable silence would end sooner. At the same time, regret had marred all their worried faces. Oh my. I thought I was past all these uncomfy, life-sucking moments.

        "Um... I can get that." With all my courage mustered at the pit of my stomach, I stepped toward him, raising my hands slowly to claim my things.

        He stepped back. "No, it's okay. Where do you want me to put this?"

        My heart felt like it was being grasped tightly. How could he still be so kind to me after all that's happened?

        "I'll show you to your room, Louise." Adam announced.

        The broken silence seemed to have prolonged. We have all grown aware of the discomfited silence. Nevertheless, I allowed the two men argue with the claim of my belongings. As much as some women might have enjoyed the attention, I didn't. Finally, Dennis dropped the strap to his hand in one swift motion and handed it to Adam.

        "Hey, thanks." Adam said. "Come along, Louise. Sam, are you coming?"

        "Uh – most definitely am!" Sam chirped, detangling herself from Errol and planting a kiss on his cheek. "See 'ya later, babe."

        I followed Adam retail the track that lead back to his house with a frown on my face. My subconscious has her jaw on the ground and in my mind, we were both screaming, what the fuck just happened?. I had learned so much – in fact, too much with my past relationship, and I had gathered the things I least like and want to happen. One of them was awkward silence. I've had too much of them to last a lifetime.

        "Are you still mad at him?" Adam pulled me out of my reverie. "Dennis, I mean."

        For a second there, I thought he was asking about... him. Adam must've figured there was a big possibility for me to get confused with whom he was referring to.