Chapter 20

Chapter 20-

Brooklyn's POV:

I looked into the forest and blood red orbs stared back at me. It was dark so I turned and ran for the house, as I ran I never got to the house, it kept moving away. I screamed for Ryder to help me but no one would help me.

"Brook? Brooklyn!" Someone yelled. My eyes flashed open and I sat right up and a cold sweat was on my face. I took heavy deep breaths as Ryder sat next to me worriedly.

"Are you alright? I heard you screaming from downstairs." He said. I opened my mouth to speak but my voice was gone. He sighed shaking his head.

"Here." He said handing me a glass of water. I downed it in a flash but I still had no voice.

"Try this." He suggested handing me a pad and pen. I quickly wrote down what my dream was about and handed it to him. He sighed stressfully and ran a hand through his hair.

"A vampire enchanter. They can control dreams. Bring out your worst nightmare." He said. I raised a brow and he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"This isn't good. Someone is controlling you and it won't stop until they are dead."

'What do you mean control me?' I wrote.

"They can make you do anything. it is hard for them because you are mated to an alpha but you must stay with me at all times. Do you understand?" I nodded and wrapped my arms around his torso. He chuckled and took off his shirt and pants. He curled me into his chest and kissed my temple.

"Nobody is going to hurt you. Unless me, after I destroy that pussy." He smirked. I frowned and hit his chest and he laughed.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry." He laughed.

------

I got up the next morning and stretched; my voice flooded back into my body and I sighed happily. That was until a gut wrenching pain hit me. I doubled over on the bed with my ass in the air as I moaned in pain. My skin was drenched in sweat and I remembered this sensation all too well.

"Already?" I groaned gripping the bed sheets. As I rolled my head against the bed the door slammed open. I looked up to see a black eyed Ryder stare at me hungrily.

"You did this to me." I groaned. If he hadn't walked into my life this wouldn't have happened. He slammed the door shut and locked it and walked over to the bed. He gripped my hips and turned me on my back and flung my legs open. He bent down and his breath fanned against my core as he began kissing my thighs and nipping the skin. He pressed a kiss through my panties and I groaned closing my eyes. This heat was so intense.

"Because you have been around me for too long without being mated." He explained while kissing my knees. As he came back up my hands gripped his hair and my hips bucked. He held them down and growled. I moaned as my heel rested against his back. He kissed my stomach just above me panties and sucked at the heated skin.

"Ryder..."I moaned. He hooked his hands in my underwear and pulled them down. He made his way back down to my core and he grabbed my leg and placed it over his shoulder. I gripped the sheets with my hands and bucked my hips when there was a knock at the door.

"Alpha Ryder." Someone called. He growled and turned around.

"What!?" He bellowed.

"Urgent call from the council, sir." Ryder sighed and got up and I grabbed his hand.

"Wha-? Don't leave." I begged and he smirked and bent down pressing a hard kiss to my lips.

"As much as I would love to take you multiple times right now. I need this call." He said. I sat back down and folded my arms and pouted.

"Now that I want him he's not here." I grumbled.