28- Bella

"Aw Bell look at this one!" Van exclaims, leaning over into my lap and showing me a picture of a house on his phone. "Just outside Llandudno, completely on it's own look. Literally in the middle of no where" There's been a few other houses he's shown me but he's not been this excited about one yet.

"Van Im going to be there on my own for the majority of the year, if we've got no neighbours or anything around us it will be lonely" I feel guilty saying it but it's true, Van would love a house on its own in the middle of no where away from everyone and don't get me wrong I'd love to spend time with him completely away from the rest of the world but I have to stay there while Vans away on my own.

"I know but look at it, it's a five minute drive from Llandudno and check the garden, that's an ace view." He speaks with such excitement as he flicks through the photos of this house. It is a beautiful house, probably the best one he's looked at but I don't know if it's the type of house I can live in on my own.

"Four bedrooms? What are we doing with four bedrooms Van?" I ask, to be fair there's the big bedroom with the en-suite and then three little bedrooms but it's still three bedrooms we won't use, my house is only two and even then it gets lonely when I'm on my own. My house is perfect for me, it's small but spacious and it's all I need.

"Two kids and then a spare room, in the future anyway. We'll get a dog to keep you company while I'm away, look at it babe we'd hardly have to do anything, well you wouldn't. Just make it more us and then we'll be sorted." He's got his heart set on this house, he's looked at it for five minutes and I can already tell he's in love with it. I think I'm just overthinking it, Vans obviously looking for a house that he'll be able to live in for years and that definitely makes it seem a lot better. The fact he was adamant that we were going to have kids together and raise them in this house made me smile.

After a while of talking and getting absolutely everybody's opinion, the lids, Vans mam and dad, my brother and sophia, Larrys mam and dad and all the people who come with the boys on tour Van decided that's the house he's got his heart set on. Everyone says he'd be silly not to cause apparently it's a not bad price and stuff. So when were back in Llandudno in two weeks time we're going to see it in person, Vans parents and Ewan and Sophie are going to see it next week for us and then we'll take it from there. Honestly, I wasn't sure to start with but hearing everyone tell us how good it is and the fact we'll be seeing it soon has made me excited, the more excited I've gotten the more I've realised it's close to perfect.

The last two months with the boys has genuinely been the best time of my life, there's been some nights where we've all been so drunk we can hardly walk and there's been nights we'd sit up talking till like 3AM and getting to listen them over and over again is such a bonus, as well of getting to spend every night in Vans arms. On top of that, I've opened my eyes to what to do with myself when I'm back home. Obviously I left my job at the record shops and Vans been so busy doing interviews and stuff but me and Larry are constantly looking at jobs I can do. He keeps trying to convince me to become a sound engineer so I can be like him and come everywhere with them, as much as I'd love to spend every day with Van, I just don't think I can do the whole moving around thing for the rest of my life. I like living in a house and the good thing about Van constantly touring is that I'll always have an excuse to book myself a little holiday.

One job stuck out to me though and that was job at a care centre in Llandudno. The job title is a 'Music Therapist' but I'd be spending time with people that suffer with mental health issues, people with disabilities and elderly people. I'd just be playing music with them and spending time with them through music. I did actually contact the centre without the lids knowing and they said they'd be keen to have me there and I'd even make visits to peoples homes, they've been looking for someone to fill the job vacancy forever and were actually so excited to hear from me. I'm going to see them when I'm back home in Llandudno, the day after Van heads off to America so that we can spend the two days he has free together.

"You're day dreaming" Van says, snapping his fingers in front of my face and sitting down next to me in the kitchen with the lids. "Must just be dreaming about our new house eh?" He gives me a nudge, smirking at me and then chucking his arm round my shoulder.

"Actually I'm bored of your shit banter. We've spent two months straight together, getting fed up of you" I tease back, a little smile appears on his face which he tries to disguise. Bob holds his hand out to give me a fist bump, he loves winding up Van just as much as I do which only makes things funnier.

"Fed up of me? That's not what you were saying last ni-" I throw my hand over his mouth before he has the chance to finish his sentence, although the majority of it already escaped and the boys found it quite amusing. I just shook my head, trying to half back a laugh.

"Meant to say, yous wouldn't mind like... shutting up when yous are at it yeah? I already feel single enough, don't need to be hearing you two shagging" Larry jokes, sitting down across from us with a slice of toast in his hands.

"Can't help it mate, I'm obviously so good in bed that's why you cou-."

"Van!" I interrupt him again, giving him al elbow into his side before shares things that probably shouldn't be shared. Everyone seems to find it hilarious but I can give it back just as good.

"Only joking I never heard yous last night, or any other night to be fair" Larry announces.

"I was away to say, Van didn't get any last night cause he was too drunk, if you get what I mean." I wink back, Van tightens his arm round my neck and ruffles up my hair as the boys all laugh at Van. The good thing about the relationship we all have with each other is that nobody takes anything offensively, Van will happily take these digs from me if it meant he could give me the same back, we were all like that with each other. We all know that there's things not to joke about and although some things are a bit savage, there's nothing that's ever been said that's causes tension and that's why I've never felt more at home with a group of people.