22- Bella

"Offer my hand, I'll take your name. Share my shower, kiss my frame cause I wanna carry all of your children and I wanna call them stupid shit."

We sang together, the warm feeling inside of me I felt when we started playing together at the start of the song was now completely taking over me. Eye contact wasn't once broken and it didn't even feel real. All we did was sing a song together yet it felt like we had just accomplished the most amazing thing ever. The last time Van played me hourglass I cried and now I'm emotional for a whole new reason, although I was trying my hardest to hide the fact that if the song was any longer I probably would've shed a few happy tears.

Vans hand reaches for my guitar as he takes it from my lap, along with his and places it back against the wall. Instead of sitting back on the stool in the middle of the studio he shuffles it closer to me, the smell of his aftershave filling my lungs again as he reaches for my hand, holding it with both of his and looking me straight in the eye. His fingers draw patterns on the back of my hand while he smiles to himself, briefly looking down at our hands before looking back up into my eyes.

"What are we doing Bella? I'm so fucking in love with you girl, you've no idea" I'm speechless, completely lost for words. He hasn't told me he loved me since the night I confessed everything just over a month ago. One of his hands slips from mine and makes its way up to my cheek, his thumb caressing the skin to the side of my mouth. "Do you want to be my girlfriend Bell?" He asked, looking slightly anxious as he awaited my reply.

"Course I do" I smile back. Without hesitation his arms jump to my waist, picking me up off the stool and spinning me round with his head rested on my shoulder, planting a few kisses.

Just as we're having our moment the door opens again and in steps the boys, Van didn't seem to care though. He just looked at them as if he was asking why they were only gone 5 minutes while I was still in his arms. Apparently the cafe was closed and they're just gonna have a big supper instead to which Van sighed for some reason. Soon the cheeky grin he always wore took its place back on his face as he reached for my hand while the boys made their way back in to the studio to carry on with what was happening before. Van had other plans though.

"We'll be back in 5 minutes yeah" He smirks, taking me by the hand out into the corridor, completely ignoring the cheering and winks from Larry as we left the room.

Still gripping my hand he increased the pace as he jogged down the corridor, me following behind him as he opened the first available door. There was a room full of people on the other side so he just apologised and shut it again, repeating the same thing all down the corridor until be found an empty room and pulled me in with him, shutting the door behind him and still not letting go of my hand.

"Just wanted to get you alone, have my girlfriend all to myself for a couple of minutes" He winks, dropping my hand and placing both of his on my hips, pulling me into him as he leaned against the door. I wrap my arms round his neck and can't help but giggle at him, this is actually happening, this isn't a romcom, this is my life.

His hands soon scoop me up so he's carrying me with my legs wrapped around his waist which isn't a task for him considering he's almost a whole foot taller than me. Our lips crash together and he carries me over to the table in the corner, placing me down gently so he can run his hands through my hair and down the back of my spine sending goosebumps over my body. I run a hand through his hair while his kisses move from my lips to my neck and then back up again. We're then interrupted by a knock at the door, walking in to the room is Larry with the smuggest look on his face.

"you filthy bastards, Van you're needed. Apparently it will only take the rest of the afternoon so yous can spend your evening together finishing whatever yous were planning on getting up to here" Larry teases, giving us both a wink.

"Shut up mate we weren't going to do anything, not with yous down the corridor anyway" Van jokes back, flashing me a wink too as I jump down from the table.

"These two were almost shagging so whatever yous have got left to do better only take a few hours or Vans blue balls will cause him to leave the fucking band" Larry shouts as the three of us join the others again. Van gives him a shove as the boys all laugh, my cheeks go a pale shade of pink but Van gives my hand a squeeze and we both just join in on the joke.

Van jumps back in to it, picking up his guitar and going through the song again, section by section until he feels he's got it right. It's a sight I'll never get bored of.