14- Van

As the night goes on we all get progressively more drunk and Bella offers to get the next round, she's offered a few times but we've all shut her down and said we'd rather get it. This time though she insisted, however she's tiny, barely scraping 5 foot so I tell her I'll come and give her a hand, Larry jumps up before me though and says he'll go with her. I didn't mind, they've always been close friends and to be honest Larry isn't exactly the tallest of lads himself but he'll be able to push through the crowd without getting battered by someone. As soon as the two of them are gone, I get the same look from all three of the boys who I normally share a stage with, all looking at me all smug like they've figured me out.

"You're still in love with her" Bob laughs, drinking up the last of his beer. Of course it was only Larry that I told I was still in love with her, he figured it out within a few minutes apparently but now the rest of the lids have too.

"You look at her like she's the only person in the world, s'nice seeing you not depressed and hating yourself for leaving her, just got to get things back to how they used to be and you'll be 2014 Van Mcann again. Minus the hair cut of course" Benji teased, little does he know we probably won't go back to how we were before I ruined things as much as I want to because she's been let down by too many people, she'll never believe how much I love her.

Finally the two of them arrive back from the bar, Bell looking a little bit annoyed with her crossed arms as she followed behind Larry who was carrying the tray of drinks. Larry looks smug, like he's thinks he's the funniest guy on the planet while Bell drops herself back down beside me.

"I was going to get the drinks but someone decided to slap down their card before I even had mines out my purse" She says, scowling at Larry. We all laughed, I couldn't take Bells side on this one, I was going to do the same and I knew that's what Larry was doing so I had to laugh.

As the night went on she did manage to buy one round without getting her chance stolen by one of us but only cause when Bondy went up with her he forgot his wallet so he couldn't pull the same trick we all did. It's a good night, spending time with people I love and watching the boys all make a fool of themselves was my favourite thing to do. Somehow Bella never did get so drunk she'd make a fool of herself, instead she'd just get tired and fall asleep but she wasn't at that stage yet, she was still full of life, we all were.

"Here's to album three and even bigger arenas and more depressing lyrics by van" Benji says, holding up his class in the middle for us to all cheers to.

"Cheers to hopefully no more nights of Van sitting up with his notebook in his hand hating himself for letting Bella slip through his fingers, cause they're back friends now and we can all agree that this time when we leave, we'll all keep in contact and we'll all make visits and we'll all be sure not to drift apart again" Says larry, emphasising the 'all'. Although I hated him for exposing me like that Bell didn't seem to mind, she smiled and raised her glass with us.

Next thing I know she's got a hand on my thigh and she's moved closer to me, almost leaning in to me. Whether she knew she was doing it or not was a different story but her touch sent waves of butterflies over me but we're both drunk and to take advantage of a situation like this would be wrong and it's not something I'd do, even my drunk self knows better. The bars gotten quieter, more and more people seem to be heading home as the early morning crawls round and a new day begins. Bondy can hardly walk in a straight line and Benjis chatting to an older couple at the bar, I think one of them was maybe a teacher at school but they wouldn't have been fond of me then so I decide to remain seated next to Bell.

Her heads resting on my shoulder now, my arm round her and my hand placed on her shoulder keeping her from falling forward if she did dose off but she doesn't. Bobs across the table smiling at us and I can't help myself, a smile bigger than I thought appeared on my face. Thankfully she was to engrossed in the conversation she was having with the rest of the boys to notice, it just makes me happy, being surrounded by my favourite people, something I never though would happen again.

"Cheers for a good night lids but if I don't head off now I'll fall asleep here and someone will need to carry me home." Says Bella, lifting her head from her shoulder and reached behind her to pull the leather jacket over her shoulders.

Thankfully the boys agree and we all leave together, however we get to the part where Bell leaves us and goes down the few roads to her house. It just comes naturally to me that I'm walking her home, I didn't think for a second I just knew I'd make sure she got home safe, so I didn't even say goodbye to her, I just stood back while the five of them all gave her a hug and said goodbye in their own ways. She walked over to me, putting her arms out to say goodbye but when I told her I was going to walk her home she smiled like she didn't expect it.

Heyyy, I'm surprised at the amount of people that have read this so quickly! I know it's not a lot but to me it really is so thank you for reading this! If you enjoy it don't hesitate to vote or let me know in the comments, I love reading comments haha. Hopefully it's not too boring for you all and I have a few ideas for where this story is going to go but other than that I'm just going with the flow, it's easier for me that way.

Hope everyone is well and staying safe :)