16- Van

"Not joining the Mrs tonight" Bondy jokes, sitting in Leary's garage with a beer in his hand.

"Just you wait, couple more bottles down him and he'll be right at her door" Benji chips in

"Oh Isabella! I love you Isabella! Take me back Isabella!" Larry drops to his knees begging out to make fun of me. "Bell! My precious Bell! I love you! Take me back Bell!"

I won't lie I expected better of Larry, for being the one who knows just how much I do adore her but he was drunk so I let him away with it this time, although I was annoyed. I've not seen her in three years so they've no reason to be making fun of me for wanting to see her and make things right.

"ahh leave off, yous would all be the same if you were in his position. We all adore Bella so the quicker you get 'er back the better Van" Bob comes to my rescue like always, I give him a look saying thank you.

We've been recording a few songs now, got Overlap and Longshot done now. Been back for almost a month but in our defence we were taking a well needed break. Overlap is about her of course and she loves it, thinks it's absolute amazing and she loves longshot too. There's other songs I want to play her but I want them to be done first.

A few hours pass and I'm a mix between drunk and stoned, there's only one thing on my mind and it's Bell. Next thing I know I'm somehow walking down the road to her house at midnight. Thing is I'm proud of her, she's done so well and there's been days she could barely get out of bed but all it took was a little convincing and she was up, putting on a brave face and facing the world. Even on the days she spends alone, refusing to speak to anyone I know that all she needs is a few hours and she'll be back doing well for herself again and that's why I love her so much. She's been through so much and of course she has down days where she shuts everyone out and it really does break my heart but I know she'll be fine later because she's amazing.

I remember that day I could see through her kitchen window and she was sitting on the floor in tears while me and Ewan tried to get in but she wouldn't let us. We waited on her doorstep for hours, Ewan disappeared to get his girlfriend Sophie and little Macy thinking they might cheer her up but no, she stayed at her side of the door crying her little heart out. I refused to leave, it got to 10 at night and Ewan had been at her door since 5 so I told him I'd stay because he had his daughter to go home to so he did. I stayed till 11 and then she let me in, tear stained cheeks and I just opened my arms and gave her a cuddle. We sat and she let it out and I went back home at 3 AM and I'd do it time and time again if it meant she was okay. It was happening less and less though and that's how I knew she was getting better.

Eventually I reach her door, too out my own head to even think about the time or about walking her up but I'm positive there's a light on. I ring the bell without even thinking, stumbling off the step, thankfully landing on two feet but only just. She opens the door, bags under her eyes with a dressing gown and pair of slippers on, hair thrown up in a messy bun but she looks beautiful, although clearly confused and shattered.

"Bell I came to tell you I love you and I think you're amazing and you're so brave and the strongest person I know and you're gorgeous and you can't see it but it's true you're stunning. Isabella I think you're absolutely the best" To be honest I don't even know what I'm saying, the alcohol and weed is doing the talking for me but sober thoughts are drunk words as they say...