Mayo vs Ketchup (Peralina)

Marina was horrified of what she just read. She checked again, hoping that she had miss read it, but she hadn't. She dropped the paper, put her head in her hands and growled. Of all the possible themes for a Splatfest, they had to choose the worse one.

Marina was sitting in hers and Pearls changing room at the studio. Pearl meanwhile was bursting with excitement. She was running around and jumping. "Finally!" she shouted, "A Splatfest that is like custom made for me! Mayo vs Ketchup her we go!"

She noticed her girlfriend and stopped running. "What's the matter, babe?" she asked. Marina signed and raised her head to look at Pearl. Normally would Marina melt and feel warm inside then Pearl called her babe, but not this time.

"You know very well why I feel down" she answered. Pearl rolls her eyes. "Yes, yes, I know that you don't like Mayo not much, but it isn't like the end of the world." "Well it is so for me" Marina retorted.

"If mayo wins, I will have to live the rest of my life with the horrible truth that mayo is better..." "THEN KETCHUP, Not everything Marina!" Pearl said. She sighed. Marina would sometimes expect the absolute worsted thing about stuff.

Pearl had learned this over the time they lived together. She believed it had to do with that Marina was an engineer in the octerian army, but she wasn't sure.

"The Splatfest hasn't started yet and here you sitting expecting to lose" Pearl said. Marina signs and looked down. "You are right."

"Good" Pearl said and then hugged her tall girlfriend. Marina leaned into the hug and felt all the worries disappearing. She loved to be hugged by the small rapper. It was one of many things that she loved.

Pearl of course knew this and she wanted to cheer her up asp. She hates to see people, especially Marina, been sad and depressed.

"Feeling better my love?" Pearl asked after they had hugged for some time. "Yes, I do. Thanks" Marina answered. "No problem" Pearl said. She kissed Marina on the cheek before she released her from her hug.

"Let's get this Splatfest started" Pearl shouted and ran to the door. Marina giggled and followed her hyper active girlfriend.

Some minutes later

"Yo, Marina! Tell the People the good news before we introduce the stage!" Pearl said trying hard from not bursting from the excitement.

Marina looked startled. "Huh? Like, right now?! Um... What was the good news again?" Marina said sheepishly while she blushed a little.

Pearl rolled her eyes as Marina fumbled. They have announcing now a couple of Splatfest, but Marina would always forget that that they would announce the Splatfest theme or the result after the Splatfest, even if she was reminded of it before the go live.

Normally if someone would do such things live they would be told of, but everyone, especially Pearl, fund it funny and cute.

Pearl decided to come to Marina help, despite that she wanted to see more of her girlfriends fumbling.

"You know...The single most important celebration of our culture? The Spla-" Pearl said, but was interrupted by her co-worker.

"OOH! THE SPLATFEST" Marina shouted. "Ding ding ding! We've got a Splatfest coming up quick!" Pearl said. "Splatfests always get my ink pumping! I've gotta get my gear ready" Marina added.

"Yo, Marina. What's the Splatfest theme this time?" Pearl said knowing very well what the theme was.

"Haaaah...I'm too nervous to look. You do it." Marina said nervously. Pearl got a feeling that Marina was not acting when she said the last sentence.