Reunion of Old Friends(Agent 4/Pearlina)

Summer saw her old friend ran to the door and knew that she came to great her. Soon she heard her old friend voice. "SSSSSSSSSUMMMMMMEERRRRRR" Pearl shouted, making all the bird fly off, and did a body tackle at the yellow inkling.

Summer was prepared for which, but she was not prepared for the speed Pearl came at her. Summer flew a couple of feet backward with Pearl and landed on her butt. Summer start laughing again as soon she landed on her butt.

"Summer why are here? When did you come to Inkopolis? Are you going stay her? Where do you live? Pearl hail Summer with question. Marina walks towards them and ask "Are you alright? She came at you at full speed." Summer smiled "I was prepared for a body tackle, but I underestimated how quick she was."

Pearl had stop her hail of question and got off her. She then offered Summer a hand while saying "Sorry for that. I have not seen you in ages." Summer grab the hand and got up. "You don't need to." Summer said "We have not seen each other in years, so it is nature that you would tackle me. I would do the same thing." "Expect you would have sent me flying yards not feet." Pearl added. Summer Laugh. "Probably" She answered "So are you going to introduce me to your friend and co-star" "Ohh, right." Pearl said "Okay this is Marina Ida" turning to her co-star "And this is Summer Streamleaf." Marina stretched out her hand "A pleasure to finally meet you, Pearl have told me much about" Summer shock her hand "She probably exaggerate about some stuff"

"So will you now answer my question?" Pearl asked. "Sure" Summer reply "Do you guys know any good place to sit down?" "Of course where is!" Pearl exclaim. "Crust Bucket is a great place to sit down and talk." "We can take a early lunch when we already are there" Marina said. "Great idea" Pearl and Summer shouted at the same time. They turn to each other and smiled. "Follow me" Pearl shouted and began to run. Summer began followed Pearl. Marina smiled. She got to at some point thank Summer for showing her this side of Pearl, especially since she got some many cute pictures of Pearl.

Summer told Off the Hook about how she convicted her dad to move out, her move to Inkopolis and her apartment. "I can't believe you managed to convince your old man." Pearl said after hearing the whole story. Summer smiled proudly "It was a hard battle, but with lots training and some good argument I won." They were eating each a sandwich and each had a drink with different flavor. Summer had Lime, Pearl had raspberry and Marina had grapefruit.

Marina thought little about and asked "What kind did you do?" Summer smile faded and look down. "Don't you worry." Pearl said "She will not think less of you. You can trust her." Summer look up, little unsure where to start and decided to take it from the beginning. "When I was younger I had difficulty about controlling my squidkid form, normal one gain full control at the age fourteen or so, but I did not. My dad told me that my egg was little damage before a hatch and it could be a reason to way. Summer pause for a bit, to collect some courage and continued. "So I and dad moved to the country side in order for me to full gain control of my transformation. It took two years before I could transform fully into my squidkid form, but if I was under a lot of stress or really scared I would lose control over my squidkid form."

Marina thought again about what Summer just told here, but it was Pearl how asked the question. "Hang on a minute" Pearl said "You said it took you two years to gain full control of your squidkid, correct?" Summer nodded. "So you were sixteen year and if I am not mistaken you are now nineteen since your birthday is in the middle of the summer, right?" Summer answered "Glad you remember when my birthday is and yes, you are right about me, but in ten days I turn twenty."

Marina made a mental note about Summer birthday as she knew Pearl will ask her that later. Pearl continued. "So did it take you almost four year to convince your dad or what? Because I remember how stubborn he can get when he has decided on something" Summer chuckle darkly. "No it did not take that long, but my dad wanted me to keep my control over me squidkid form no matter what. So I had to endure hard and brutal metal training and some physically train."

As Summer told the last part, Pearl and Marina saw in her eyes and understand some of training. Pearl understands because she had meet Summer's dad and know him well and Marina understands because she had go through something similar.

"On the plus side" Summer continued with her happy face back "I am pretty good at martial art now" and dark mood had go away. Marina checked her phone and so that they must return to the studio. She grabs all paper and empty cups and went to throw, leaving Pearl and Summer for themselves.

"So..." Summer said "You like Marina, don't you?" Pearl turn pink by this remark. "W-what d-do y-you m-mean, I-I a-am n-not-" she stammered, but Summer stop her from finishing. "Pearl. I know you are gay, I know your type and most imported I have eyes that work and I can see how you look at Marina with loving eyes."

Pearl looked down. "So why not ask her out?" Summer said simply already now the answered. "I don't want to ruin our relationship as friend and idol by telling her I like her. I am scared of what would happen if she doesn't like me." Pearl said with a weak voice.

Summer knows, like Marina, about her fear about losing dear friend, so she simple said. "Take your time. I think you have a chance on her." Pearl look at Summer. "Do you think so? Pearl asked. Summer had noticed when Pearl had tackled her that Marina had taken a lot of picture of Pearl while smiled and looked with love at Pearl. "Yup" Summer answered.

Soon Marina came back and she and Pearl said good bye and went to the studio. Summer decided to check around the Square to see what more was here. There was a Gallery, a arcade and a tall tower. As she looked around she saw a white-grey green inkling haired in a kimono with a paper umbrella standing over a squidhole. Summer was stunned, she has never seen a more beautiful person before. As their eyes meet her hearts jump twice, those golden eyes was magical.

Soon the inklingdisappeared down the squidhole. Summer was hesitant, she probably shouldn'tfollow this person, but she throws caution to the wind and jump down theSquidhole.