Talk about the present and the past (Pearlina)

It has been couple of days now since Pearl and Marina found Agent 3's radio and start talking with Cap'n Cuttlefish and Agent 8. Marina have manage to hack into the system that control the test, but all she could do was to trick the system to believe that Agent 8 had pass the test and only if Agent 8 had failed it a couple of time.

When she hack in the test system, she manage to find Cap'n Cuttlefish and Agent 8 position and could tell them that they were deep underground under the sea, just a couple of mile of Inkopolis port. The problem is that there is a heavy magnetic field or something that warp the space there they are making the place much larger then it was.

Another things Marina have manage to do was hacking Agent 8's CQ-80 so she can post up the chat-room that she created. So far only Marina, Pearl and Cap'n Cuttlefish were in that chat, but when Agent 8 reaches the surface, they get her a phone so she can join.

It was just after lunched and Marina and Pearl had finished the news and the rotation of stages. They were sitting and discussed the most recent thing that has happen Agent 8.

"It's going well for Eight, she has already found two things or whatever of four" Pearl said.

"Thangs, Pearl" Marina corrected her. "Yei yei" Pearl said, she just like Agent 8 was little annoyed over that it was called thangs and not things.

Marina sighs, normally she would think that Pearl was cute now, but all she have heard and see from the Deepsea Metro made her feel uneasy and little scared, especially with the so called sanitized octoling. The name she found when she try to hack deeper in to the system, but was blocked by something...or someone.

"I must say that Eight is really brave that can take on all of those tests, a mean some of test are real nasty" Pearl said. "Yeah, she is brave" Marina said before she continued. "I got goose pumps thinking about the sanitized..." Marina stopped speaking when she realised she was about to say octoling.

"Sanitized what?" Pearl asked. Marina had not told anyone about her finding about the sanitized octoling. The many reason are that she didn't want Pearl to know that they are octolings.

Pearl may be dense, but she isn't stupid and would definitely realise that she is octoling if she call them sanitized octoling. Pearl have already remark that Eight's enemy had a similar hairstyle as her and Eight.

"Uhm...When I tried to hack deeper in the system, I found out that they call those...things sanitized, because they have been sanitized" Marina said with a slightly nervous in her voice.

"Ooookey?" Pearl said with some confusion on her face, but soon continued. "Anyway...I agree that those sanitized people are scare, if you can call them people, I mean they don't breathe or have a heartbeat yet they can speck and move"

Pearl thought a little. "One could saw that they are robots in flesh bag, like Inkminator movie"

Marina shivers by the thought. "Maybe we should talk about something else now?" she asked.

Pearl nodded "Okay" she said.

Later at the evening, they help Eight with some of the test and help her looked the third thangs, but eight was really tired so Pearl and Marina together with Cap'n Cuttlefish convict her to rest a little.

Pearl and Marina was in their separate bedrooms and were chatting with Cap'n Cuttlefish.

DJ_Hyperfresh > Battery's almost dead. I'm gonna go grab my charger.

MC.Princess > Word

■Webmaster■ > DJ_Hyperfresh has left the chatroom.

MC.Princess > Man, there's nuthin to do when it's just me and you here cap...