A Agent's birthday (M4rie)

A phone was ringing. Summer groaned and began to reach out for her phone muttering some colourful word. She grabs the phone and answered with a sleepy voice. "Hello?" "Moring Sunshine. I hear that you are up and running" a male voice said with sarcasm.

Summer became wide awake when she heard how it was. "Dad?!" Summer shouted. "Yes...It's I, Dad, that is calling you. So how are you?" Summer giggled at hers Dad little meme joke. "I am fine. How is it with you yourself?" "I'm alive, that's a good sign"

Summer rolled her eyes. "So, you are quite a lot to do right now, right?" Summer's dad chuckled "Yup, but not so must that I couldn't call my daughter and congratulate her on hers birthday, especially when she turns 20."

Summer shine up, today there hers 20th birthday. "Thanks Dad" "No problem. By the way, I have sent yours birthday gift from me, it should arrive today or tomorrow" "I can't almost wait for it to arrive" summer said with some excitement.

"It is a pity that I can't celebrate you in person, if you could have stayed a little longer I..." He was interrupted by Summer "Dad" she said sternly. "Right,right sorry, But anyway what will you do today on your day?"

Summer thought. "I don't know, eat something taste, do some turf war or something. I don't really have anything planed." "Okay. By the way, did you do what you had planned to do when you meet Pearl for the first time in over three years?"

Summer grinned "I did and it went perfectly" Summer's Dad laugh heartily "You got to tell me all about it later." "I will" Summer answered "Bye Dad" "Bye sunshine and take care." The phone call ended and Summer jump out of the bed filling that today will be a great day.

However, it did not turn out as good as Summer hoped it would be. First it started to rain. At first it was just a little but it increased to the point it was pouring down, which resulted in that all turf war was cancelled.

Then it was Pearl. She had not tried to call her today or even send a text massage. After their last meeting they have been very busy and had hardly time to say hello. Summer was a little sad about it, but she understood that idols are busy people.

And lastly she got a text massage from Marie about meeting her at octo valley. At first she thought it Pearl that had sent a happy birthday massage. Now she looked out through the window and saw the rain pouring down.

Summer wanted to send a massage to Marie saying no or something, but she know that Marie want to find the Great Zapfish and Callie as soon as possible. Summer sat there for a minute before she groans. "I am to bloody kind to people sometime" and told Marie that she was on her way.

Marie sat outside the cabin in octo valley and shook her real umbrella before she hangs up it for drying. She didn't like rainy days, especially if she needs to go and do something, but they need to find the Great Zapfish (and Callie) before Inkopolis loss all its electricity. The small Zapfish that Agent 4 have gathered will delay the problem, but not solve it.

Marie sighs and looked at Inkopolis. She saw it the dark rainy clouds over the city, it even blocked the sun from shining here.

Soon she heard that someone was coming through the squidhole and shortly, Summer appeared. She was dressed in a blue rain jacket with rubber boots and a backpack wrapped in plastic. Marie could see that Summer was not happy, not at all.

"Hey" Marie said little cautiously. "Hey" replied Summer annoyed and walk pass Marie to the backside of the cabin to change. Marie felt now a mixer of guilt and confusion about Summer. "Why was Summer, how is normally cheerful, in such a bad mood?" Marie thought. "I hope it isn't because of me?"

After some minutes, Summer had finished changing and walk towards the weapon chest to get her favourite weapon, the dualie. Marie watched Summer looking for her dualie and saw that Summer still looked cranky.

"Uhm...Are you alright?" Marie said with some worry and guilt in her voice. Summer stop, took a deep breath and gave a long sigh. "I'm sorry if I sounded a bit angry. My birthday has not been as fun as I hoped."

Marie raised her eyebrows. "Your birthday, is it your birthday today?" Summer nodded "My 20th birthday in fact" Marie felt an overwhelming guilt engulfed her. "If I had known, I would not call yo..."

Summer stop Marie before she was finished. "You couldn't know that it was my birthday today so doesn't feel guilty about it and right now I feel like that little agent work could light me up a little." She smiled little while she spooks, but her eyes didn't. She walked towered the teapots.

Marie looked while Summer walked away and she wonder what she can do to light up her agent's day a little. Then she knew that to do, so she grabs her real umbrella and went to the squidhole.

Later Summer return to the cabin and she felt tired, but in a better mood. She felt now that she was in the very heart of octo valley and only one boss teapot remains. Marie has been much quieted most of the time during her search.

Summer saw the sun going down and that the rain had stops over Inkopolis. She walked toward the cabin, but she couldn't see Marie. Usually Marie stood and great her as she come back from her search with a smile on her face, which would lift her spirit.

Summer didn't saw Marie until she passed the cabin and that she saw surprised her. Just outside of the cabin where a table and on it was a small yellow and brown cake with one candle alight.

Marie sat beside the table with two shrimp crepes in each hand. "Happy birthday, I hope you like shrimp." Summer surprised face slow turn to happiness. "You didn't have to fix a cake for me"

Marie smiled "I know, but I think you deserves this, so come now and sit down. By the way you have got a massage on your phone" Summer walk toward the table and grab her phone to read the massage.

After she did so, a grin had creep on her face. "Something good happen?" Marie asks with curiosity. "Oo nothing really. It's just my friend congratulate me on my birthday and promise me that she will throw a party for me someday later and lastly tells me that she has now a girlfriend."

"That's sound greatand if you want you can tell me more of your friend, but now let's eat crepesand cake" Marie said "Sound good to me, I'm starving."