The Meeting (Agent 24)

Agent 3 was standing by the squidhole to octo valley and waited for Eight, Sev, Marina and Pearl to show up.

She did not understand why she had to show those people the way to the cabin. There was only one squidhole here at the inkopolis square, right around the corner of Sheldon's shop.

Cap'n Cuttlefish had insisted that she should wait on them and taken a shower as she stank. She had done so reluctantly, but she listened to that he said.

Agent 3 took out her phone and began to look at stuff, but got quickly bored and put it away.

She looked out at the square, lots of people were enjoying the day. Some were ready for some turf war, other went shopping and some sat by Crust Bucket, eating and drinking.

She was not a social inkling, not that she have anything against the idea of going out and have fun. It was just that she was bad at socializing with other.

She liked to be a little bit alone and it has always been so for her.

At first she didn't want to come to the cabin as meeting new people wasn't her thing, but as some of those people were agents too, she felt that she needed to meet them in case that she was sent on a mission with them.

There was another reason. She was a little interested in Agent 8.

Agent 3 remembered how she fought against her at Mount Nantai.

She was impressed by octolings fighting ability and would like to talk with her more about it and more about her and... and...

Agent 3 stopped thinking. "Why do I think so much about her?" she said. "About how?" a voice said.

_____________________

Eight had, after the big hug and comforting word the last night, sleep well and rose from her bed feeling refresh.

She went to the kitchen to find something to eat and found a paper that said that Pearl and Marina was at work, but they would show her and her brother around town before they go to the meeting place.

It also said where breakfasts were and other small tips.

After read the paper, she heard that something coming to the kitchen and she instantly hide to see how it was, but she relaxed when she saw it was Sev.

"Moring" she said. "Moring" he replied with a yawn. "Where is Pearl and Marina?" "At work, but they will come back and show us around Inkopolis." "Great. So what is for breakfast?"

They spend the day, mostly by relaxing. They walk around Pearl's giant house to see more and watch the TV. The biggest news for today was the return of the Giant Zapfish and Callie Cuttlefish.

At the afternoon was Eight a little bored with watching the TV and went for another walk around the house, leaving Sev how was still fascinated by all the different channels.

She walked around and looked through all doors that were not locked until she found a room that catch her attention. The room was filled with books on shelf, two comfortable armchairs and a lamp.

She walked in and started to look at all the books and read their titles. Soon she found a book how's title sounded interesting and was about to take it out of the shelf when she heard a voice.

"Eight! Sev! We are home!" shouted Pearl. Eight turn to walk out of the room, but not before she looked at the book one more time. She decided to ask if she could borrow the book later.

A bit later at Inkopolis square

"And here is the Crust Bucket, we usually eat lunch there" said Marina. Marina and Pearl had showed Eight and Sev some of the most hip places on their way to the meeting place.