The secret is out (Pearlina)

Marina stirred. She rose up from her bed and stretches her arms while yawning. She looked at the clock and saw it showed little after eight. At First she felt panic over the fact that she had overslept, but remember that they did not have to come in until ten o'clock and relaxed.

She grabs her phone, lay down on her bed and logged in on the chatroom. She couldn't see what Pearl and Cap'n Cuttlefish had talk about, but thought little of it.

■Webmaster■ > DJ_Hyperfresh has joined the chatroom.

DJ_Hyperfresh > Whew, I'm back. Sorry about that!

MC.Princess > Yo welcome back. So what happen with yo?

DJ_Hyperfresh > Sorry, I dozed off at home for a bit...

CraigCuttlefish > welcome back young lady im glad you are here

DJ_Hyperfresh > Uh... What's with him?

MC.Princess > Sorry, squid's outta the bag. He brought out his top secret Octarian file and everything

DJ_Hyperfresh > ...

Marina felt like hers hearts stopped.

MC.Princess > That's on me, Marina. I never meant to dig into your past

DJ_Hyperfresh > Um...

Marina didn't know that to think. Pearl knew now about her been octoling and worse she knew about her been in the octo army. Her hands began to shake.

MC.Princess > See old dude here used to fight against the Octarians

CraigCuttlefish > no fan of the Inkantation is a foe of mine. i dont see species

MC.Princess > See? everything's totally cool. kinda

DJ_Hyperfresh > ...

CraigCuttlefish > you are so articulate marina

Cap'n Cuttlefish comments made snap out of her worries, he had never said something like that to her before.

DJ_Hyperfresh > wow

MC.Princess > Sorry... I mean, I always knew you were different, even if we never talked about it. I always figured...you know... with the jokes and stuff...

DJ_Hyperfresh > I never knew how to talk to you about it. Do you think...

Marinas hand shock now so badly that she had to stop little. She felt hers hearts beat like crazy from all the pressure on her mind. While she wanted not to ask the question in fear of the answer, she knew that she has to ask it or she could never feel okay living in Inkopolis.

DJ_Hyperfresh > Do you think I'll still be welcome in Inkopolis? Once everyone knows I'm an Octoling?

MC.Princess > ARE YOU KIDDING? Of course you will! everyone loves you!

Pearls answered made the heavy weight on her hearts disappeared and she began to cry in relief.

DJ_Hyperfresh > Thanks, Pearlie. ;__;

MC.Princess > OK stop it with the waterworks before I change my mind

CraigCuttlefish > agent 8 is also an octarian but also appreciates the inkantation

MC.Princess > It all makes sense now

Marina had now to wipe her eyes from the all the tears as she couldn't see anything.

DJ_Hyperfresh > I could tell right away that Agent 8 had also been touched by the Calamari Inkantation.

DJ_Hyperfresh > Once our souls have been freed, there's no way we can continue to live under the oppression of Octarian society.

MC.Princess > Which is why we all need to work together

DJ_Hyperfresh > Agent 8, if you're reading this, we believe in you. Keep going. We'll do everything in our power to get you out of there.

DJ_Hyperfresh > ;__;

MC.Princess > OK shut it down

Marina chuckled at Pearls last comments while the tears still kept flowing. This secret and fear she had hold back for so long, she could finally let it out. She sat in her bed trying to collect herself as she knew that she could not walk.

"Didn't I tell you to stop with the waterworks" a voice said. Marina jumped and looked toward the door. Pearl was standing there with her arms at her sides, but with a smile on her face.

"Slnur...I know but I can't help it." Marina said a thick voice "I'm just so happy and relieved" Pearl walked toward Marina and sat down by the bed. "I know that this is a big thing for you, but you have to pull you together. We have work today to do."

Pearl grabs one of Marina's hands and looked at her. Marina wiped her eyes and took some deep breath. "Thanks Pearl" "No problem. That is what friends are for." Marina looked with a little disappointed face "Only as friends?"

Pearl flushed a little. "Maybe little more than friends" she said as looked away. Marina tiled her head. "Maybe?" Pearl was quite pink now and wanted to run away, but she felt that Marina had grabbed her other hand to prevent her from escape.

"Okay, not maybe" Pearl said as she continued to look everywhere except at Marina. "So, do you seem me as a best friend or as a lover" Pearl turn dark pink by those word. "aaaa...mmm...ooo" Pearl could for the moment not speck.

Marina had promised herself that if she told Pearl about her been an octoling she would confess her love for Pearl, but before she did that she wanted to test that Pearl also have feelings for her despite Summer statement about Pearl. Also she likes to see Pearl looking like a flustering mess.

Marina took a deep breath. "Because I hope that we are closer to lover." Pearl stop looking everywhere and turn to Marina how now was little teal in her face. "What did you say" she asked despite that she heard very well what Marina said.

"I Said I hope that we are closer to lover." Marina said with more teal then before in her face. Pearl sat and only looked at Marina. She could not almost believe that Marina said. Was she in a dream?

Marina, how where waiting for an answer, squeeze Pearl's hand little impatiently. "Pearl?"

This made Pearl return to reality and what she saw was Marina in front of her, the one she fell in love with for almost one and a half year ago.

Pearl knew that to say and looked deep in to Marina's Seafoam coloured eyes. "I would also hope that we are closer to lover, even becoming lovers." Marina's heart jump and she felt an overwhelming happiness inside of her. Marina throw herself in Pearl's arm and hugged her, which made the small inkling squeal before she return the hug.

They stayed like that for a time, feeling each other's warmth and then they pulled away from each other. They kept holding hands and looked in each other's eyes. "So..." Pearl began "Are we girlfriends now?" "I guess we are now."

Pearl eyes caught the alarm clock beside Marina's bed and turn pale. "What is it Prea.." "We are late!!!" Pearl shouted. Marina turned around and looked at the clock. It showed 09.50. Marina turned also pale by that sight.

"We need to hurrynow!!" Pearl Shouted as she began to run towards the door with Marina followingshortly after.