A Lovely Off Day (Pearlina/Agent4)

"So...what do you want to do too day?" Pearl asked Marina at the kitchen island. The duo had got a rare off day. That is because today it was meant to do a live performance on the Square to celebrate the start of Splatfest, but it had been postponed until the Great Zapfish return.

Marina thought. "I think that I will go to the book and comics store to see if anything new has come out" she said "After that I think I will do some turf wars." "How about you, Pearl?" she asked. "Mmm...I don't know." Pearl answered. "Maybe I will do some turf wars too, but other than that I- Hey...I know what to do! I can show Summer around!"

Pearl had for a second forgotten that Summer had move to the Inkoplois a day ago. Marina giggles "That sound like a great idea." She said "Then you can ask her what she wants." Pearl looked a little confused. "Why should I ask her that?" she said. Marina smiled while she rolled her eyes. She knew this would happen. "Because her birthday is in nine day, the fifteen July." Marina answered

"Oh squid!" she uttered, while she face palm herself "I have completely forgot that, I was so happy that I got to see Summer again after so many years." "Well, now that you remember that, you should probably find her a gift before you forgets it again" Marina said teasingly. Pearl looked annoyed by that remark, knowing that the risk exists about her forgetting.

"At least I don't forget what to say then we do the news" Pearl said in an attempt to get back at her co-star. Marina blush heavily. "Pearl!!" she exclaim "It was only two time and you promises to not mention it again" Pearl snickered "How can I not when you blushing so cutely." She said with a playful grin.

"Uhm...What?" Marina said with some confuse. Pearl turn dark pink. "Uhm...ehhh...I-ii w-will go no a-and hear if Summer is busy with something"

She hurriedly ran from the kitchen to her bedroom, leaving a confused and flushed Marina. "What could she mean about that?" she thought "Could it that...No that would be too good to be truth, but her reaction?" Marina did not what to thought. Pearl, Meanwhile, was laying in her queen-size bed facedown, wishing to turn back the time.

Later on the day, Pearl and Marina meet up with Summer at the Square. Summer was dressed in white headband, a red sport t-shirt, a pair of grey loose sport shorts with black leggings and a pair of blue running shoes.

Hi Summer, have you been out and running, looking fresh by the way? Pearl said. "Hi you two" greeted Summer. "And yes, I have been running for an hour or so" Summer answered and continued "and by the way, you two looks really fresh yourselves.

Pearl was wearing a golden crown with red and blue jewels, a light pink hoodie with light yellow sleeves, a gold necklace, a pair of short shorts and a pair of platform shoes. Marina were here headphones and a bandana, a white top, a silver necklace, a pair of light green jeans and a pair of white slip-ons.

"Hi and thanks." replied Marina. "So shell we begin with the tour?" Summer asked. "You bet we shell!" the pink inkling shouted "Follow me"

They showed Summer to the hottest places like the gallery, the arcade, the Deco Tower, Grizzco Industries and much more. Under the tour they all three talked about lots of thing, but Summer, Pearl and Marina, all of them had each some they wanted to now. Summer wanted to know more about Squid Sisters, Pearl wanted to know about what Summer could possibly desired or needed and Marina wanted to know more of Summers and Pearls early year together, mostly to hear more about Pearls past.

Last they stop at Crusty Bucket to eat something and Pearl volunteered to get the food, leaving Summer and Marina at a table. Under the walk Summer and Marina became fast friend and Pearl wasn't surprised. The day before Summer told Marina of her problem hoping that Marina wouldn't make fun about it or treat her differently from everybody else, but she didn't and Summer was happy for that.

While Pearl went and get there food, Summer and Marina continued talk. Eventually Summer ask "You like Pearl, don't you?" Marina began to blush, but kept her cool. "Why would you think that? Marina asked hoping that she looks unfenced. "Well..." Summer began "I have asked me lots of question about Pearls childhood, I have seen all the LOVING GAZESES you have then Pearl laugh and more and of course all the picture you take of her when she do something silly or cute." "Do you want me to continue?" she added.

Marina had gradually beginning to lose her cool as her face became more teal. Marina was a flustering mess and put her face in hers hands in order to hide her face. Summer chuckled. "So we don't you ask her out?" she asked. Marina still hiding her face looked between her fingers at the yellow inkling. She saw nothing of a hint that she was teasing her.

She lowered her hands and took a deep breath before she said. "I am scared" "That do I do if she doesn't like me back." "I don't what to ruin our relationship." She poured out all of her worries about her love for the short pink inkling.

Summer sat there and listens. She couldn't help smiling a little. Both those two, equal afraid of ruin each other life because they didn't know the others feeling. Summer thought Pearl had found someone that really loved her for how she was. Many had tried to become her boyfriend or girlfriend to get money or something else when they young, but Summer had stop most of them with a mixture of threats and violence. Pearl of course never knew.

Summer decided that she would help them get together. "Marina" she said in order to stop the teal idols verbiage. "I believe that you should just tell hear how you feel, because I have a good feeling that Pearl likes you too" Summer said. Marina looked away before she asked. "How do you know that she thinks so?"

Summer smiled and answered. "She is gay, I know her type and you are here type, she have thrown you loving gazers here and there and lastly SHE told me that she LIKE YOU." She added some strength behind some word in the last sentence. "Have you never seen or heard her say something what hinted that she like you.

This made Marina to thought, because she has seen Pearl sometime act as the yellow inkling said, the most recent was this morning. Maybe she has a good chance and while she thought this a grin began to creep forward on her face, but one thought made it stop.

There was one problem and it is a big one. The problem is that she is an octoling and she had no way of knowing if Pearl would dislike her because of it. Pearl would probably don't care. Pearl was not someone how judge people because of their look or race.

The problem was that 'probably' part. Where was this tiny little chance that she didn't like the Octarian because of something they did. She decided that she will wait until she is certain. "I will confess to her, but not now" Marina said. Summer raised one eye brow and asked "Why not now?" "There is something I need to check and prepare first" she answered.

Summer can read faces pretty well when she is calm and she saw that Marina was worried about something, but she believed that the dj would tell her feelings so she didn't push her more.

After having eaten their food, Summer thanked the duo for showing her around today and bid farewell. Pearl and Marina stood and waved her of. Marina thought about her earlier discussion with Summer. Pearl looked and saw that Marina was thinking about something.

"What are you thinking about?" Pearl asked. Marina winced and quickly came up with an excuse. "I was thinking that it was long since we went to Mount Nantai, so why not go there today?" She said which half true.

Pearl shined up. "You are right, let's go!" she shouted while tugging Marina. Marina could not help, but to smile at Pearl. "She is the cutes in this world" she thought.

When they arrived at Monut Nantai, the sun was already at the horizon, which made the view of the mount very beautiful. "Wow! Pearl exclaimed "I have never seen the mount like this before" her eyes shine as she said so. Marinas hearts melded when she so the short pink inkling. She is the cutes, most beautiful inkling that Marina has ever. If she only had the courage to asked her.

As they walked, Pearl was still looking around at the scenery and eventually she looked at Marina. Pearls hearts leap in her chest. "Oh my cod" she thought. "she looked like a goddes, NO she IS a goddes. Pearl was so mesmerized by Marina that she didn't see where she put her foot and slip on something and fall to the ground.

Marina exclaimed "Pearl,are you alright?" Pearl lay on the ground, cursing silent. She looked around tosee what slipped on and found what is was, it was a radio.