A whole day (M4ire)

Summer and Marie relationship began quiet. They wanted so few people as possible knowing of their relationship. So far only two persons know their secret and they were Pearl and Callie.

Why Pearl knew it was because Summer had told her herself out of respect and trust for her best friend. Callie and Pearl knew that Summer and Marie respective didn't like to stand out to much, more so for Summer then Marie, and they promised to not tell anyone.

While the kept their relationship a secret, they hanged out with each other as much as possible. Summer would come to Marie's work, either to meet her up after work and to watch her work if she could.

Marie, when she had time, would join Summer on her mornings jogging around town. Something she herself did when she and Callie where hosting the ink news, but it was a time ago and her first time jogging with Summer was a little tough.

Marie was breathing hard. They have been jogging now for almost an hour in a constant high speed (around 10km/h or 6mph) and Marie felt that her hearts was beating like hard in her chest.

Summer meanwhile was jogging like it was nothing, which both impressed Marie and annoyed her.

Soon they reached a little park and Summer stopped just outside. Marie stopped by her side and her knees while she caught her breath. "hhhheee why hhhheee haveee hhhheeee we stopped?" she gasped.

"I stop here sometimes to look around here since the scenery is quite nice" Summer answered and that was true. She did stop sometime and looked around at the scenery, but this time she stop so Marie could catch her breath.

Summer knew from experience and from Callie that Marie can be really stubborn.

When she suggested that they should start easy with jogging hade Marie protested and told Summer that she didn't need to easy for her sake. Summer hade simple sighs and did as Marie wanted.

Marie thought right now that she did regret a little that she didn't do as Summer suggested, but she was too prideful and stubborn to admit it for Summer.

After a couple of minutes of panting, did Marie rose up after holding her knees. "So, what now?" "Now we jog back" Summer answered. "Are you telling me that you just jog back and forward?" Marie asked with suspicion.

Summer was about to answer yes, but hesitated. She knew that Marie would not believe her if she had a good excuse.

While Summer was thinking, Marie continued. "You do not jog back, do you?" it was more of a statement then a question. Summer gave up as she couldn't come up with something. "No" she answered.

"What do you normally do Summer?" she asked, but she already suspect what Summer answer would be. Summer looked away, thinking ones more of an excuse, but gave up and answers.

"I run back, full speed."

An hour later

Callie had finished her breakfast and hade just finishing packing her small suitcase, when the doorbell rang. "I'm coming" she answered as she walked to the door.

She opened the door. "Yes, how..." she began before she stopped and after a few second she began to laugh hysterically. At the door stud Summer caring Marie, princess style.

"Stop laughing Callie" Marie growled. Callie continued laughing. "Did...Did she carry you all...all the way her?" Callie asked between her laughter. Marie blushed a little. "She did NOT carry me all the way. She only carried me up for the stairs."