Flexing (M4rie)

"I'm pooped" said panting Summer as she and Callie came back to the cabin after doing some patrolling in octo valley. "Me too. I never thought that they would give up"

On their patrol round, they found an area that seems to led to a cave, but before they could get closer to inspect the entry, octariens had storm them from around the cave entry.

Summer and Callie had to run for it to not get caught and splatted.

Callie sat down to catch her breath, while Summer dropped her weapon, let her arms hang and looked at the sky as her breathing got more and more normal.

She looked down now and noticing that her hero jacket was covered in ink. She groaned and began to take of her jacket to shake of the ink.

Marie had been in the cabin while Summer and Callie been out and patrolling. She was there because hers and Callie's grandpa had to go somewhere and Marie had said she could watch over Octavio.

She did this to be kind to her grandpa, but mostly because she could meet Summer. Marie tried to meet with Summer as much as possible.

Soon Marie heard that the two inklings was back and went out to greet them. "Summer. Callie. How did..." said Marie, but stop then she saw Summer "Oh MY COD. HOW TONED ARE SHE" she thought.

She had rarely seen Summer without her hero jacket, as Summer was good at dodging attacks, but now she was a couple of meters away without the jacket on and Marie could for the first time see the muscles the short inkling had.

Her face began to heat up the more she saw of Summer. Callie noticing Marie now and was about to shout then she how blushed her cousin was.

First she wondered why her cousin was blushing so much, but after she saw that Marie was looking at she understood.

An idea popped up in Callie and a malicious grin grew on her face. "Summer?" "Yeah." "I must saw that you have some awesome muscles there" and as she spoke, she stealth fully to out her phone to record that was about to happen.

"Yeah. I work out a little. Why do you ask?" "Oh, I just was a little curious and wondering if you could show me little more of your muscles. You know flexing a little."

"Sure. Why not." and she began to flex a little, unknowing that Marie was standing behind her and was staring with two big eyes at her.

As Summer started to flex, Marie began to blush really hard as her face turn green and her freckles began to glow.

Callie was recording all of this and was grinning over her cousin's reaction. "So are you happy now Callie" asked Summer after a few seconds.

"Very much so" answered Callie with a big grin on her face.

Summer noticed now the big grin on Callie and wonder why she grinned. Following Callie's gaze, she looked behind her and saw Marie completely flushed and staring at her.

Summer began to turn orange as she saw Marie. "H-hey M-marie." Marie didn't responded.

Callie burst out laughing. "I believe you broke her." She said laughing still recording everything.

It was the laughter that made Marie return back to reality. She saw the blushed Summer and a laughing Callie with a phone recording. It took two second before Marie exploded.

"CALLIE! DELETE THAT RECORDING NOW!" screamed Marie and began to chase after her. "NEVER!!" shouted Callie laughing as she run away from her furious cousin.

Meanwhile had Summer turnto her squid form and covered her face in embarrassment.