Practice (Pearlina)

One thing that Pearl and Marina had more in common than almost anything is that they had almost to non-relationship experience.

Pearl had were little relationship experience because Summer scared away many how tried to get her and the few that get pass Summer, didn't stay long because they tried to exploit her for her money which she saw through with help of Summer.

Marina had zero relationship experience. Been in the Octarien army and also been a researcher resulted to that she never thought of it until she reached Inkopolis. She tried to research that a relationship were. Her desire to understand it increased when she develop feelings for Pearl, which also led to understand what love is.

So basically they had a basic understanding of it, but not more. So when they become girlfriends they didn't know how to act as one.

It has been some days since they got together and so far they have done nothing except hugging a lot. They had agreed to take it slowly, but Marina wanted to start kissing Pearl already.

Pearl on the other hand was not against kissing, in fact she wanted to kiss Marina for a long time. The reason why she wants to wait is that she believed that she was a bad kisser and would end up disappoint Marina. She believed she need more time to learn how to kiss so that she didn't ruin Marina's expectation.

Marina was sitting in her room and was searching the inkernet for tips on kissing and more. Marina signed and closed her laptop. Her curiosity and desire to kiss Pearl was almost always on her mind. She just wanted to grab Pearl and kiss her, but she know that would be a bad idea.

She looked at the clock, it showed seven in the evening. Probably sat Pearl in front of the TV and watch something. She walk out of her room and walk downstairs to see what Pearl were doing. Her bare feet didn't make a sound as she walked.

She looked into the dark living room and so that Pearl was watching the TV. Marina walk noiselessly towards the couch and was about to ask Pearl that she were looking at, but stop when she saw what was on the TV.

It was a kissing scene and it was an intensive one. Marina flushed then she saw it. She walked around the couch to sit done, but stop before she sat when she saw Pearl face. She was transfixed and didn't notice that Marina was standing next to her.

Marina just stand next to her and looked between her and the TV mesmerized of Pearl's reaction. Soon the scene was over and Pearl fell back in the couch and touch her lip with her hand.

"Pearl?" Pearl jumped and yelped when Marina spoke. "Don't do that Marina!" she uttered before she realised that Marina was standing beside her. "H-how l-long have y-you s-stand t-their?" "For two or three minutes" Pearl turned dark pink and throw herself in the couch and grab a pillow to hide under.

Marina giggled a little at that reaction. She sat down next to Pearl, maybe this there her changes to convince Pearl. "So..." Marina began "You like that scene, right?" "No I didn't" Pearl huffed under the pillow knowing full well that was a lie.

"But you looked at it so intensively" Marina said with a playful tone. "And the touch on your lip, it made me thinks that you like it or maybe you want to try it or..."

Pearl shot up from the couch with such force that Marina jumped and stop specking. Pearl turned around and glared at Marina which now thought that she maybe had gone too far.

"Alright, I confess. I like the scene where much and I like to test it, so stop teasing me." She shouted. Marina grinned a little. "How about right now?" Pearl froze a little and looked away for a second thinking and turn back toward Marina.

"Fine, but I do it" Marina giggled "Okay" she closed her eyes and waited for Pearl. Pearl took a deep breath to calm down a little. She then moves forward and gently and quickly kissed Marina on her lips before she moved back.

Marina open her eyes and looked little disappointed. "Was that it? I would hardly call what a kiss Pearl." "When you do it and see that it is hard to kiss" Pearl answered with some heat. "Gladly"

Marina grabbed gently Pearl's head with hers hand while she closed her eyes wait for Marina's lip to meet hers. Marina smiled at Pearl before she moved forward and met Pearl's lip with hers.

Nothing could have prepared Marina for this wonderful feeling and so could not Pearl. They each tasted each other's lips and the loved the taste of the other. They kept the kiss going until Marina noticed that Pearl had stop kissing back and she tasted a little hint of blood.

Marina pulled back and looked at Pearl. She had a big stupid grin on her face and her nose was bleeding. "Pearl!" Marina exclaimed "Your nose is bleeding!" Pearl did not respond, but kept looking like see was in a happy dream.

Marina signed. She lifted Pearl and carried her to her room, not before she stopped their noses from bleeding, and put her on the bed.

"I guess it was little to stimulating for you right now" Marina said and was surprised to hear Pearl answering. "I guess so, but that will not stop me." Marina smiled "You are right." She yawned. "I guess it is time to go to bed"

Marina was about to go when Pearl said "Marina?" "Yes Pearl?" "Wanna sleep in my bed with me?" Marina turned a little teal by that questing. "Are you su..." "I am sure or else I wouldn't ask, so what do you say?"

Marina thought for a second and smiled. "I would like to sleep with you." Pearl made room in the bed for Marina and invited her in under the blanket. Marina crawled into the bed and now they were laying down in the bed, looking at each other and were smiling.

"Good night Marina" "Good night Pearl" and soon they were on their way to dreamworld, thinking about their loved one who was lying in the same bed as themselves.