Live Flirt (pearlina)

Hello all readers out there. Sorry that I haven't posted anything for over a mouth. I have been very busy, but now I am back with more stories. 

Enjoy.

It was a peaceful afternoon in Inkopolis. Everything was calm, with the exception of one house. For this house one could hear shouts and laughter coming from within.

Pearl was running after Summer screaming curses and threat while the later was laughing hysterically. Marina was buried in her hands to hide how blush she was. Callie was laughing her ass of, while Marie was trying to help her cousin from passing out.

Eight, Aster and Sev was sitting and had no idea of what is happening.

"SUMMER! I WILL FUCKING KRILL YOU, DEEP-FRY YOU AND FEED YOU TO A SALMONID WHEN I GET YOU!" screamed Pearl as she continued to chase Summer. "It is your own fault that you didn't fully know what is mean" reply Summer.

"I can't believe that you said that while you were live" said Callie between her laughter. "SHUT THE FUCK UP CALLIE! YOU ARE NEXT WHEN I GET SUMMER!" screamed Pearl, while Marina blush darkened at the memory.

Eight walked over to Marina. "Marina. What are so funny about what Pearl said live?" asked she. Marina at this point was so embarrassed that her skin was more teal when brown.

"Let me tell you guys, as Marina is too embarrassed and Pearl too furious" said Marie who have given up on helping Callie from passing out to laughing too hard.

They day before

Pearl likes to flirt with Marina, especially if it makes her embarrassed. This is true for Marina as well. They normally do this when they are alone because they haven't told the public that they are going out, but sometime they can't resist doing so.

What they failed to notice was that most of their fans and the production team already suspect that they are going out with the later already know that they are going out.

Pearl had thought that she would do something pretty bold, namely flirt with Marina when they announce the stages. The problem was she needed to do it without anyone knowing with the exception of Marina.

She had discussed this with Summer and Callie about words or phrases for flirting before and now she had gone to them again for inspiration without telling them what hers plan was.

Callie had as usually begun to brain stormed idea and Summer pointed out some hiding meaning behind some of the words or phrases. Among those idea came octo pie up and Pearl like it. Summer said that it means either a type of pie or an old spelling of octopus.

Pearl decided that she would use it later. If she had told that she had planned to do, then maybe Summer and Callie had told her of one more meaning of octo pie, one that is more sexual.

Then the two idols present the news and the rotation of turf stages, they gets free hand of what they say as long they don't say anything inappropriately like swearing or similar things. This work very well for the both idol as they are nature at improvising.

Normally then they present the stages they talk about something that is related to the stages, but at rare occasions do the talk about some complete different.

Pearl had waited patiently (a feat normally impossible for her) for the perfect moment to say her "well" thought line to Marina and the moment had finally come. The stage Sturgeon Shipyard, one of Marina's favourite stages as it has so many heavy machinery.

Pearl turned in her chair to Marina looked at her with a mischievous smile. Marina saw this and wonder that Pearl was about to say. "Marina, I'm a cake girl at heart... but I also like octo pie."

Marina, who knows what the full meaning behind octo pie, had to use all of her acting ability to prevent her from blushing hard, which she didn't succeed completely. "P-pearl. I'm not sure whether to be touched or terrified."

Pearl was quite pleased with herself, but was surprised that some of the crew team began to laugh after they did their signature pose and catchphrase.

Upon looking at them, Pearl could see some was laying on the floor laughing, some were blushing and some who had no idea what's going on.

"Pearl" said Marina, who was now blushing hard, as she grabbed her by the shoulder and looked at her. "Do you have any idea of that you said now?"

Pearl looked a little confused. "Yeah. I know. Why do you ask?" "Then tell me that you think it means." "It means type of pie or an old spelling of octopus. Why do you ask, Marina?"

"Pearl" said Marina while she stared in her eyes. "It has one more meaning." Pearl raised an eyebrow. "One more? And what is that?" Marina blush darken as she lean a little closer and told Pearl the sexuell meaning.

It took Pearl ten full seconds to fully understand what she had said live before she turned completely dark pink, which resulted that that most of the crew team burst out laughing.

Present

Pearl had finally caught Summer and was trying to punch her, but Summer had caught her fist so now they stood locked in a strength competition.

Meanwhile had Marie told Eight, Aster and Sev what octo pie means. Aster was blushing hard and hide her face with her hands thinking that how embarrassing it must have been to say that live.

Sev couldn't decide on whatever he should laugh or fell sorry at the two idols. Eight was blushing a little while she stared at Pearl and Marina. "Pearl. You must be really brave to say sådant thing live to Marina said she."

Pearl, how had stared at Summer face with the desire to punch it, turned to Eight and spotted Aster blushing in her hands. "Why the fuck are you blushing for Aster! It wasn't you how made fool of themselves" shouted Pearl.

"You now. If you had told me what you were planning to do, then I and Callie would have told you the full meaning" said Summer. Pearl turned back at her. "You should have told me regardless of my plan and beside knowing you, you wouldn't told me anyway."

Summer smile faded a little. "Pearl. I do love pulling pranks, but I have standers. I wouldn't embarrass you in front of the country, wouldn't I? You are my best friends and there are things you shouldn't do to each other." said Summer.

Pearls anger began to fade upon her whose words. She looked down at their feet. "Yeah, you are right. You wouldn't do something like that" said she. Summer waited for a bit before she continued with grin.

"Good. By the way, would you like to tell me how the octo pie tasted?" Pearls anger that had almost died down, blossomed up again and she looked up at Summer. "You will fucking never now" growled she and added "And I could ask you the same thing, but with squid."

Summer blushed a little. "Since you wouldn't tell me, I see no reason tell you how it tastes" answered she, hiding the fact that she hadn't do something like that with Marie yet.

As the two short inklings continued their fight, not noticing that Marie and Marina were watching them carefully and listened to every word they said to each other. "Oh, I is so in love with that little inkling" they both thought to themselves.

Callie, how saw everything that was going, continued to laugh, not knowing that she would regret laughing so hard at the two couples.