Attention Seeking (Pearlina)

Pearl wake up and looked to her right to see if Marina was lying in the bed beside her. Marina was not there.

Nowadays both of the two were sleeping in Pearls huge kings' size bed and now it was hard for them to sleep without the other one.

Pearl groaned and rolled out of the bed. She knew were Marina was and she didn't like it.

Because today they didn't need go to work at all and Pearl thought it was a great day for her and Marina to cuddle all day.

She walked down the stairs and in one of the storeyed room, that Marina had turn in to her workshop, sat Marina with her Laptop.

"Marina. We don't need to work to day" wined Pearl. "I know, but lots of work have been piled up and I want to get some of it done. I promised that I will not take the whole day."

Pearl frowned and walked away. She got to the kitchen and made herself some breakfast.

After ten minutes or so, did Pearl hear feet coming and for a moment she thought it was Marina, but it was Eight that showed up.

"Moring Eight" greeted Pearl with a disappointed voice. "Good morning" answered she and looked at Pearl.

"What's wrong" "Aaaa it's nothing. I was hoping to spend all day with Marina, but she has decided work." Pearl dropped her head on the table. Eight giggled a little.

"Maybe you should tempter to stop working with something" Pearl thought for a second and then she jumped up. "Yeah. You're right. Maybe I can tempt her to stop working."

Eight smiled. "By the way, that will you do today?" asked Pearl. "I will hang out with Summer and Aster. We are going to the arcade and possible more, we don't know yet."

"Ok. What about your brother?" "He will go and see Cap'n Cuttlefish. He seems interested by the rapping and the great turf war." Pearl raised one eyebrow. "Okay... have fun today and don't be too late home."

"I will, but I will not be home too early ether" answered Eight with a teasing tone. "If you say so" answered Pearl who missed Eight attempt on teasing her.

Eight sigh and walked out of the kitchen, murmuring that Summer was right that Pearl is dense. Pearl didn't heard Eight as she was thinking hard on how she would tempt Marina.

After some minutes she had a couple of ideas, the first was to Marina's favourite snacks. Marina love chocolate cover nuts. She can't get enough of them.

Pearl walked in to Marina's workshop with the bag of chocolate cover nuts. "Marina. Do you want some snacks?" She shook the bag. "Thanks, I'm good." "It's your favourite." Pearl opened the bag.

"I will eat some later." Pearl raised one eyebrow. Normally when Pearl brings the snack, Marina would jump at her to get the bag.

Pearl decided to try something of the other idea, but no matter what she did, Marina would not stop working.

She had tried with food, with books, with movie, hugging her, sitting in her lap, she even dressed in cloth that Marina like to see, one of the get up was her old punk cloth from before they meet.

Nothing. The last thing she did was to kiss Marina on the cheek. That resulted to Marina to stop for a second before she continued. Pearl was now sad and when to watch TV.

It was well after lunch when Marina closed her laptop and stretched her arms, before she went to the TV room, as she knew that Pearl was there.

Pearl was watching some old movie about a daring heist and did not look at her girlfriend when she came in.

"Pearlie I'm done now." Pearl, still not looking at Marina answered "Well good for you, because I'm not in...", but Marina cut her off.

"Do you thing that you can get away with bothering someone so much while they're working and then just blow it off after they are done" said Marina with little annoyed voice and before Pearl could react, Marina had pushed her down in the couch and crawled on top of her.

Pearl was about to shout, but stopped when she so her girlfriends eyes. "Do you realize how much I've to endure Pearlie" Pearl stared into Marina's predator eyes.

"Pearlie, I know that both Eight and Sev are out and will not be back for some time and beside I don't think I can't hold back anymore" said she with a seductive tone "I will give you all the attention you want and more." Marina licked her lips.

"Your eyes are scaring me Reena" said Pearl with both fear and excitement. "I was you who started it, so don't complain" and before Pearl could ask for forgiveness, had Marina smashed her lips against her tiny girlfriend.

Marina roughly maked out with Pearl and stop only when she felt the need to breath. A string of saliva was connected between them for a second. Pearl was panting and quite flushed too. Marina chuckled.

"Now we are done withthe warm up, let's continued" said Marina as she stroke Pearl's tights. Pearl nodded eagerly and made a mental note that she would try harder next time totempt Marina.