More than a friend?(Agent 24)

Eight hurried along the street to the apartment that Aster lives in. She past a clock and saw it was quarter in ten.

She slowed down a bit and after five minutes of walking she saw the apartment and in front of the main gate stood a short yellow inkling and a slightly taller green inkling.

"Good moring Eight" greeted Summer while waving one arm. "Moring" greeted Aster who simply raised a hand in gretting.

"Good morning you too. Did you wait long?" asked Eight. "No. I got here about five minutes ago and Aster got just now" answered Summer.

After the three meet each other in Octo valley, they would hang out to know each other more. They would meet up at one of their home and discuss of that they would do.

This was a great idea until Summer and Eight came to Aster apartment and saw it. To call it a garbage can would be accurate statement. Dirty clothes on the floor, numbers trashes bags, a slight rot small and more.

Neither Summer or Eight could stand how dirty it was and said if they would meet up here again, then Aster need to clean her apartment or as Summer said.

"You need to fucking clean this places or else I will hammer up a sign that said Bio-hazard area on your door."

Normally would Aster not care of that people thought of her, but when Eight agreed that it needed to be clean here she thought that she need to tidied up a bit.

One problem was that Aster hade zero capability to clean and would make it even messier then before, something Summer and Eight would not believe was possible.

After that time it was decided that they would meet outside of the apartment.

"So what shall we do today?" asked Eight. "Clean Aster apartment is one thing we shouldn't do" answered Summer.

Aster glared at Summer "No one asked you to clean my place". "Yeah right. Have you ever seen someone do something that should be easy, but completely fails doing it? It was painful to watch you try cleaning. We had to help you. Right, Eight"

Eight nodded. "I thought that it was not possible." Aster ignored it, but deep down she felt a little sad and annoyed over that she could not clean properly.

"Any how... what shell we do today?" asked Summer. "How about the arcade that I have heard about?" answered Eight. Summer nodded and grinned. "Let's start there. Let's go" and she began to walk towards the Inkopolis square there the arcade was.

Eight began to walk, but noticing that Aster still stood with her gaze looking at the road.

"Aster?" asked Eight. Aster winced and looked up. "Uhm...Yes?" "Are you alright?" "Uhm...I am, I was thinking a little. Where are we going?"

"We are going to the arcade, so come now" and grab Aster hand and began to walk. Aster followed and felt heat creeping up on her cheeks and her worries disappear.

It always happens then she was in the pressed of the octoling, especially if she is in direct contact with her. She didn't know why.

Summer how stood a bit away watch the two agents and smile, she had seen this happen many times now and was certain that those two like each other.

At the arcade, they showed Eight different kind of games. Eight was overwhelmed of it all and tried walk in multipole direction.

Summer and Aster chuckled at the octoling. Soon she decided at a direction and began to walk and looking at the different arcade and found one that interested her.

Aster explained how to play and stand a side so she could play. Summer walked and stand by Aster side while she watch Eight play. Aster chuckled then Eight made a little annoyed face then she died in the game.

"You are quite interested in Eight, aren't you?" said Summer quietly. "mmm" answered Aster how was still looking at the octoling.

Summer looked at Aster and a grin was slowly growing on her face. "She is quite unique, isn't she. It is not everyone that saves the world from destruction." "Yeah" "And she did it in heels" "mmm" "She is quite tall, even without the heels, but that is not a bad thing?" "No, it isn't."

Summer grinned even more as she continued to ask question about Eight to the distracted inkling. Soon she come to the question she was waiting to ask.

"It would not be a bad thing if would ask her out and she would she yes?" "That would..." began Aster, but she soon realised what she was about to answered. She shook her head and glare at Summer, how stood there grinning like a madman.

"What would you about to say?" asked Summer still grinning. "You will never know you little..." answered Aster, but was cut short when the here Eight shriek. They turned around toward there Eight was standing.

An inkling with short spike hair had pushed Eight so she had fallen to the ground and now he laugh at her as she was whimpering. "That's right. You freak you shouldn't be here, especially if you are girl" said the inkling in a cocky way. "So get away from here before I..."

"Before what you pieces of shit!" roared Summer. The inkling was little taken a back then Summer walked between him and Eight while Aster went to Eight to see that she was okay.

"Are you alright, Eight?" asked Aster. Eight, seeing Aster, hugged her before she answered. "I-I am o-okey" stammered she. Aster was filled with rage over that the inkling had scared Eight and turn to looked at him.

Seeing the looks from the two inklings, made the inkling little nervous. "Are you friend with that..." he began, but was interrupted by Summer. "Do you have a fucking problem with that?" shouted she while she stared in his eyes.

Now the inkling boy had lost all of his courage and cockiness, but tried to get the last word.

"I-I w-will remember t-this" said he and was about to leave then Summer grab his wrist and drag him so that their faces was inches away.

"And I will also remember this. All of this, what you did, what you said and how you look" said Summer with a quiet, controlled, threatening voice that would make anyone scared to the core.

"If we see you or hear you do anything like this to her or hers friends, directly or indirectly, will we found you and make shore that you will regret it for the rest of you miserable life. Do...you...under...stand?"

The inkling boy, how had at this point lost all colour in his face nodded. After some second she released her grip and continues to watch him. He began to back of and made one quick gaze at Aster and Eight and Immediately wished he didn't as Aster stared at him with nothing but murder in her eyes.

He quickly began to run away. After some second after he had disappeared from there site turn Summer and walked to the other two. Aster had help Eight up and she had stop shaking.

"So any idea to why have jumped at you?" asked Summer. "I think he got mad because I bet his high score or something." "That loser" said Aster. "Let's go and get something to eat" said Summer.

After eating at Crusty Bucket, their mood was lifted and they discus of that to do next. Eight went to throw the garbage and while she did that Summer turned to Aster how was looking at her phone.

"I must say that it was a one hell of a look you gave that boy earlier, I thought that you would jump at him." "I would probably done so if Eight was hugging me."

"So what is she to you?" asked Summer and before Aster could answered she continued. "She is more than a friend to you. I have seen you guys numerus times and I can say that you guys are more than friends."

Aster closed her mouth and looked down. Maybe Summer is right, but she can't be shore. She has never had any friends before, so she didn't know what hers feeling are to the octolings.

Summer waited a bit before she grin and asked. "It is just a matter of time before I see you kissing her." Aster shot up, blushing. "Summer!" shouted she. Summer laughed. Eight came now walking and saw Summer laughing and running away from Aster how was blushing.

"She looks cute when she blushed" she thought with a smile and a blush on her face.