Chapter 11:New Kids

A/N: I've never put their weapons in so this is what they look like

Perrie's POV

We catch up with our doubles and walk in the door with them. Everyone turns to us and gasps. "Hey p2, take us to the office.", I whisper in my doubles ear. She nods before grabbing my hand and walking away. We all pile into the office, and Jade clears her throat to get the front desk ladies attention. "Oh you four must be the new bunch. And I see you have your sisters to show you around.", she says. She hands us out time schedules and sends us out. "Peter? Really?", I say out loud.

"I'm Jaden apparently.", Jade says. "I'm a Justin. We are having a serious discussion with A.R.C. when we get back to the cave.", Jesy says. "My name is the same just without the Anne in the end. But it's spelled Lee.", Leigh says. "I mean Jade's name is similar. Just added a en to the end of it. But yours and Perrie's are quite different.", she says. "Hi.", I hear a voice say in front of me. I look up from my time table to find that Taylor girl. "Uh hello.", I say.

"I'm Taylor, and I'm with the cheerleaders, and we wanted to give you all a warm welcome.", she says. "Thank you for the offer, but we have our sisters to show us around.", Leigh says motioning to the doubles. "Did you say sisters?", she asks shocked. "Yeah. Do they not talk about us?", I respond. "No they've never mentioned you guys.", she says slightly glaring at them. I go to talk but the bell cuts me off.

"See you around.", Jesy says pulling her double away. "Those girls are so fake. One minute they hate us, then when we become hot dudes, they're all over us.", Jade complains. "Hey guys. So I was looking at reversal charms for the box, and I might have something. But it might take a while to work, seeing as I need like twice the amount of power to make it. So I won't be using my powers for while so I can store them up.", Claude says catching up to us.

"You better fix this you little fairy. I finally have a date with a girl and you turn me into a gross boy.", I say folding my arms. "Hey boys aren't gross. At least not all of them.", he argues. I just scoff and walk into English. "Oh you four must be the new students. Why don't you introduce yourselves.", the teacher says. Claude and the double take their seats, and everyone's eyes stay on us. "Hi, I'm Perrie's brother Peter and I like food.", I say. "Yeah I'm Jesy's brother Justin, and that's all you need to know.", she says.

I look at her and she rolls her eyes before turning to the window. "Yeah I'm Jaden. Jade's brother, I don't have an interesting fact so yeah.", Jade says awkwardly. "You most like know who I am but my name is Lee.", Leigh concludes. "Any questions?", the teacher asks. "Yeah I have one. Are any of you single?", asks a girl in the front row. "That's none of your business.", I say ending with a wink. "Alright you four can take your seats in the back.", says the teacher.

I let out a sigh and walk to the very back, before taking out a bag of chips. "Where'd you get those and do you have more?", I hear Jade ask next to me. Jesy and Leigh look at me and I roll my eyes before reaching into my bag and passing them all a bag. "How are we supposed to get these open without making noise?", I whisper. Jesy covers one of her eyes before using her heat vision to burn the top of her chips off. "Easy peasy.", she says popping a chip in her mouth.

Jade does some weird hand thing and the chips pop open with out a sound. "Chip bags are mostly air. All I had to do was pick up the pressure of it.", she says. Leigh freezes the top of her bag before flicking it, making it crumble. "Frozen solid.", she says. I make a sharp rock appear in my hand before slitting the bag open with it.

The bell rings and we all flow out into the hall. "We have swim? Since when was there a pool here?", Jade asks. "It's out back smart ass.", Jesy says walking past. "Oh that makes more sense.", I say following her. "Welcome new kids. Hey curly, you ok with getting your hair wet? Or do you need a cap?", the swim coach, that I didn't know we had, jokes. "I'll be fine. You dirty waste man.". She replies, mutter that last part. We walk into the boys locker room and I shudder.