Recently, My Sister is Unusual.

Alt. Title: Saikin, Imouto no Yousu ga Chotto Okashiinda ga.

Year: Winter 2014

Subbed

Episodes 12

Cat.: Ecchi, comedy, romance

Summary: Mitsuki and Yuuya have just become step-siblings, and are working to adjust to their new lives as a family living within the same house. While Mitsuki is cautious of this new relationship with her ‘older brother’, her inhibitions quickly take a turn for the perverted when she’s suddenly possessed by Hiyori, a ghost girl with amnesia. As if things couldn’t get any worse, Hiyori forcibly outfits her with a chastity belt that’s so restrictive it often causes the girl to pee herself - not to mention, in order for Hiyori to finally reach heaven, Mitsuki needs to experience a certain amount of sexual pleasure and energy… with her big brother! Now, between trying to not soil herself and trying to get used to Hiyori’s hands between her loins, Mitsuki will do her best to survive her new "family" life with, or without, her virginity intact.

****************************************************************

I watched this all in one sitting. The anime is kinda okay even with the in your face ecchi. It was sometimes funny. Some scenes were in "eroge" fashion. The ending was a set up to give you a second season. Honestly the story itself was BS. All that really happens is that a brother-sister relationship got better, end of story, waste of time. This would have happened anyway over time without all the crazy.

 The is a live action version of this, so yeah. wouldn't wanna watch that.

I give it a 2 out of 5.