Outbreak Company

Alt. Title: Outbreak Company: Moeru Shinryakusha

Year: Fall 2013

Subbed

Episodes:12

Cat.: COMEDY, 

FANTASY, 

OTAKU CULTURE, 

PERSON IN A STRANGE WORLD

Summary: After suffering a heart-wrenching rejection, anime and manga-loving Shinichi Kanou shuts himself off from the world and becomes a hikikomori. But the boy's solitary life soon comes to an end when he's hired as an ambassador to a newly-discovered world, where the only job criteria is to be a hardcore otaku! Now the boy must work hard to spread the word of this unique, nerdy culture in hopes of strengthening relations between the other world's citizens and Japan. And in a land filled with dragons, half-elf maids, and a teenage queen, it shouldn't be that hard... right?

****************************************

Otaku!

How many anime references did this show make? Several per episode and those were only the ones I reconized.

They really do like Attack on Titan though.

I never really find it laugh out loud funny. But it did have bits to make you smile. Of course there was a swimsuit/beach episode. You can fully explain anime without that episode.

It had a "meh" kind of ending. Over all it was alright, but nothing to shout about.

I give it a 3 out of 5.