Engaged to the Unidentified

Alt. Title: Mikakunin de Shinkoukei

Year: Winter 2014

Subbed

Episodes: 12

Cat.: Comedy, School Life

Summary: All Kobeni wanted for her sixteenth birthday was to enjoy a cake with her family, but her mother surprised her with a piece of unwelcome news instead! The teen’s late grandfather arranged a marriage for the girl, and her 'fiancé' Hakuya, along with his mature-for-her-years little sister, are moving into the house today! Now, Kobeni and her pervy older sister Benio must adjust to their new extended family life, from figuring out what foods the newcomers dislike, to explaining to their friends who these new relatives are!

****************************************************

Episode 1, it lives up to the title adding an older sister with a sister complex and a love for lolis. Seems like a smooth sailing anime. Nothing too funny or over the top as far as interesting things happening.

Ep. 4 Supernatural events coming in to play?

I give it a 2.5 out of 5.

My rating doesn't reflect how much I liked it. I would give it a 3.5 if that was the case. It only made me really laugh once. When her sister pushed him. The opened the door for a lot of stuff, but never went in the room. Likeable but slightly disappointed.