Kamigami no Asobi

Year: Spring 2014

Episodes: 12

Cat.: Fantasy, Reverse Harem

Summary: 

The story revolves around heroine Yui Kusanagi, who is ordered by Zeus, a god and the headmaster of a school he created, to teach the meaning of love to young and handsome gods. The reason he has for doing this is to cancel the negative effects of the weakening bond between the world of the divine and the world of the humans.

*************************************

Episode 1 Reaction: What the fuck? I thought this was a R-harem love story thing. What's with the magic and flying? I don't know what's happening. That blond one just beat Sailor Moon in the magical transformation game.

****************

We get some normal followed by "I wanted this to be Horror" vibe. First guy she meets lame! Second guy plays music that sounds like the kind of music that would play in old movies suggesting people were or about to have sex. Also these flowers! 3 guy the shouta that acts tough and doesn't show you how he feels. There's gotta be one with glasses. If there's not I'll be shocked. Brother Complex and can't stand the girl. 4 we have the red haired one. 5, the close to nature friendly type, clumsy? maybe the only one with a shot.

Are they partnered or something? The fuck, the way he said "zeus"! lol 

Norse, Japanese, Greek. 6 guys.

I give it a 2.5 out of 5