Diabolik Lovers

Year: Fall 2013

Episodes: 12 + 1 Recap ep (15min each)

Cat.: Reverse Harem, Vampire, Shoujo

Subbed

Summary: After her father moves and leaves her behind, Yui Komori arrives at the mansion she must now call her home, unaware of the horrors that await her. For Yui's new housemates are vampires, and she's been sent to live with them by the church as their prospective bride-to-be. But what sounds like the subject of a romance novel soon turns to despair, as these fanged beauties are delighted to have a new plaything to torment and will stop at nothing to force themselves upon her and drink her blood. Yui must now learn to cope with her new life of being sadistically abused at every turn, whether she's called derogatory slurs, forced to feed the vampires' bloodlust against her will, or being treated like the garbage they see her to be.

**********************************************

What killed me the most about this anime was the comments people where making on it. Comments like.........*Why are they so mean to her? *I hate it when he calls her 'Bitch-chan' or 'little bitch'.

First of all they are vampires and they treat her pretty much like the food she is, while keeping her alive. They vampires are sadistic in personaitly.

This anime is based off an Otome Game.

Kanato (the one in the video singing) Voice Actors name is Yuuki Kaji and he is the same VA for the character Eren Jaeger from Attack on Titan.

For those of you who have already watched the anime can watch the video thats down in the comments.

I give this an overall 2.5 out of 5.

********************************

A second season is coming this year, 2015.