Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga

Atl. Title: My Mental Choices are Completely Interfering with my School Romantic Comedy

Year: Fall 2013

Episodes: 10

Subbed

Cat.: School Life, Comedy, Romance

Summary: Good-looking Kanade Amakusa would prefer nothing more than to have a normal high school life. But due to his "Absolute Choice", a mental curse compelling him to decide between two outrageous options such as sniffing a smutty magazine on the ground versus eating it in public, everyone thinks he’s a total weirdo! One day, the boy chooses that a beautiful girl will fall from the sky, and much to his surprise, his choice becomes reality! Her name is Chocolat, and she’s come with a message: God will strike a deal with Kanade in the form of missions that might just cure his suffering. Sounds trouble-free enough compared to what he’s already gone through - except they’re on a whole other level of extreme craziness than the choices he already makes daily! Can Kanade successfully clear these outrageous challenges, or will he be forever rejected by his classmates and remain an outcast?!

************************************************************

Absolute Choice has to be the worst thing to have. This anime was kinda on the cheesy side and the characters were all drawn with a moe feel. I personally don't really care for moe.

But still it was good enough to hold my attention.

I give it a 3 out of 5.