Kimi ni Todoke (seasons 1 and 2)

Atl. Titles: From Me to You

Year: Fall 2009 (s1) Winter 2011

Episodes: 25 (s1) 12(s2)

Subbed

Cat: Slow paced, Romance, Drama, Comedy, Shoujo, School Life

Summary: (Season 1) Sawako Kuronuma is just like any other high school girl who wants to make friends and be useful. The only problem is she bears a worrying resemblance to Sadako from 'The Ring!' Because of her reputation, people are not only terrified of her, but small dogs even bark in fear at her presence; in fact, the only person in school who will talk to her is the lively class hottie, Kazehaya. As the pair spends more time together, Kazehaya slowly begins to bring Sawako out of her shell and soon their feelings for each other develop further. Though with her crippling insecurities, lack of social skills, and a series of cruel rumors and misunderstandings, it seems that Sawako's dream of a normal life won’t be quite so easy to obtain.

(Season 2) It’s now mid-February and, while Sawako continues to grow closer than ever to Chizu and Ayane, her relationship with Kazehaya has skidded to a halt, with both parties still unable to admit to their feelings for each other. As another school year arrives however, a new man enters Sawako’s life, the flirtatious Kent – and he’s taken a special interest in the awkward teen! With a new man grabbing at his crush’s attention, Kazehaya’s patience is beginning to run out. But what exactly are Kent’s motives, and will Sawako ever be able to find a way to convey her sentiments to the boy she loves?

***********************************************

To the side is the full live action movie, it has English subs but you have to turn them on.

The show is watchable and stand in the realm of realistic. It would be crazy of Sawako to open up and declare her love for Kazehaya in just a few episodes.

It was kinda annoying at times with the one step forward 3 back deal.

But this served as kind of a cleanser after all the horror and high action anime I watched before this.

I give it a 4 out of 5.