We, Without Wings

Alt titles: Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai

Year: Spring 2011

Dubbed

Episodes: 12

Cat.: COMEDY, DRAMA, HAREM, ECCHI, ROMANCE,, PANTY SHOTS, EXPLICIT CONTENT

Summary: It's winter in the big city of Yanagihara, and young people will meet and fall in love. Takashi is a boy who plans to escape to another world, but is held back by thoughts of his younger sister Kobato and girlfriend Asuka. Shusuke is a poor part-timer who has to work with student-author Hiyoko in spite of their initial dislike for each other. The antisocial Hayato makes his living as a handyman until he is visited by a girl named Naru.

*****************************************

This shit here! Good Lord this had to be the most ridiculous random thing with an actually story line I've ever watched. This show is pretty much a puzzle and you don't get to see the cover to put it all together until the end. I ended up watching this twice and the second time around everything made so much sense.

The Anime series is split into three separate vignettes covering the activities of three main groups of people. The first of which has Takashi Haneda as the main male lead and is focused around is school activities and direct acquaintances. The second of which has Shusuke Chitose as the main male lead and is focused around a bar called Alexander with direct acquaintances. The third of which has Hayato Narita as the main male lead and focuses on his street acquaintances. As the series progresses the vignettes become more complex and intertwined, while still being presented in chronological order. Some offshoot stories are told, but have direct connection to the three main male characters stated above.

Even if you don't fully understand what's going on at first, you will surely die laughing from start to finish.

This is also based off a eroge, so it has hints of that everywhere.

And if you wanted to know the words to the song at the end of the video.....

'Member when you shoved me down just to roll around in a fit of laughter?

Covered in mud, but we laughed just 'cause the adventure was worth all the pain

We hopped the bus and the train to the arcade

Took our turns with the girls and the games played

Traveled to the outskirts of Mars 

Won hundreds of miniature cars

It was all about...

P*n*s ! P*n*s ! P*n*s ! P*n*s! 

What's it all about, now? P*n*s ! P*n*s ! 

What makes you a man? P*n*s ! P*n*s ! 

Everyone wants that P*n*s ! P*n*s ! 

What puts you on top? P*n*s ! P*n*s ! 

Never ever gonna stop! P*n*s ! P*n*s ! P*n*s ! P*n*s !

P*n*s !

I give it a 3.5 out of 5.