School Live!

Alt. Title: Gakkou Gurashi

Year: Summer 2015

Episodes: 12

Subbed

Cat.: School life, Horror, Psychological, Survival, Zombies.

Summary:  The story revolves around four girls who decide to stay over at school: the energetic Yuki Takeya, the shovel-loving Rumi, the center of the group Yuuri, who brings everyone together, and Megu, the spacey school adviser. However, through mysterious circumstances, the girls find themselves the final survivors in a zombie attack, and continue to live at the school.

*************************************************************

Starts off super moe and it gets to the point where I'm thinking maybe I clicked on the wrong thing. I wanted to watch a horror anime.

End of Episode one BOOM! there goes your horror.

Being given the high dose of pure moe then horror makes the horror more horror-y. But stuff about the school make sense when they reveal the horror.

The opening song is super upbeat and moe too. 

I'm only 5 minutes in on the second but I feel as if one of the characters is going to snap. Also that this is just a skip away from being like Corpse Party.

The zombies seem to be similar to those in high school of the dead. Poor vision, but have good hearing.

***********************

It was something else. Watched it in one night.

I give it a 4 out of 5.