Kill La Kill

Year: Fall 2013

Episodes: 24

Dubbed 4ep rested subbed

Cat.: Action, Comedy, School Life, Sword play, Superpowers

Summary: Ryuuko Matoi is a fiery, feisty girl on a vengeful mission: she’ll find her father’s murderer at all costs, with only a giant red scissor blade as a clue to the villain’s whereabouts. Using the item as a weapon, she fights her way into the terrifying Honnouji Academy to track down a lead, unaware that the institute is brutally governed by a student council that’s anything but ordinary. Wielding special “Goku uniforms”, the group, led by president Satsuki, uses superpowers to keep the student body in check - but things are about to change now that Ryuuko’s in town!

*********************************************

I watched the first 3 episodes as it was airing. Waiting week to week was starting to kill me. So I stalled it and almost 6 months later I'm finally finishing it. Then I saw that they were dubbing it. And the dub was good, so I would wait some more to watch it all dubbed. But they only have the first 4 episodes dubbed.

There is lots of nudity.So much so that its meaningless when it happens. There were some shocking outcomes and the music was pretty much always awesome! The ending was wrapped up nicely. 

All the songs are awesome!!

The underlined meaning of the story line is meaning that applies to everyone. I'm going back and forth between scoring this a 4 and 4.5.

4 out of 5.