Charlotte

Year: Summer 2015

Episodes: 13

Subbed

Cat.: School life, Comedy, Drama, Supernatural, Super Powers

Summary: Very few adolescent boys and girls have an onset of special abilities. Yuu Otosaka is one such man who uses his ability unbeknownst to others in order to lead a satisfying school life. Then one day, a girl named Nao Tomori suddenly appears before him. Their encounter reveals the destiny for wielders of special abilities.

*************************************************************************

This dud e is using his powers for evil. 

But how in the world is she video taping him. Damn she cold.

They were evil for ending episode 6 like that. They are trying to make you can. All these damn feels.

This is what it's like when a man snaps. He'll give you a cool nickname, haha. (Only people who have seen this will get this notes that I write as I watch.)

Very happy with how it ended.

************

The song "Fallin'" even though it is made of bad Engrish, is still really good. And I think if it was to be sung with better English I don't think I would like it as much.

Charlotte was a roller coaster ride. At first you're like "Pfft, you call this a roller coaster? A baby would ride and yawn." Then you take that first dip "Holy shit, I'm dying." After that you think you gone through best of it, but you take you on one last loop and come to a smooth stop. You leave with you're heart pumping and satisfied. That's what watching this anime was like.

Awesome anime, go watch it.

I give it a 4.5 out of 5.