Pupa

Year: Winter 2014

Subbed

Episodes: 12 (about 4 minutes each)

Cat: Horror

Summary: When Utsutsu and Yume were young, they were physically and emotionally abused by their sadistic father; and now that they’re older, Utsutsu swears above all else that he’ll protect his little sister at any cost. So when the girl is infected with the mysterious Pupa virus, causing her to turn into a terrifying monster that eats anything around her, the boy does the only thing he can: he offers his sister his body and flesh to consume. He won’t die, for Utsutsu was also infected with the virus, giving his body the superhuman ability to regenerate from any wound, and making himself the the perfect food source for his beloved sibling. Though nefarious researchers and doctors are studying their every move, Utsutsu will do whatever he can to keep the pupa inside of his sister from emerging and killing them all.

*******************************

This anime kept being pushed back because of censorship issuses. Clear for anyone who has read the manga or seen the show could clearly understand.

All 12 uncensored episodes are in the video on the side.

Simple put the manga is better. The anime has been earning the title as "Worst Anime Ever" it clearly isn't. I've seen a lot worst. But it is a disappointment from what was given in the manga.

I give the anime 1.5 out of 5.

The manga 3.5 out of 5.