If Her Flag Breaks

Alt. Title: Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara

Year: Spring 2014

Episode: 13

Cat.: Harem, School Life, Comedy, Romance

Summary:

Hatate Sota is a high school boy who has an ability to visualize "flags" for future events such as "death flag," "friendship flag," and "romance flag." Despite the flag-viewing ability, he avoids making friends with others due to a trauma he experienced in a ship submergence accident. Four beautiful girls get interested in his strange way of living, and they begin to live with him at the school dorm by force.

****************************************************

Episode 1 Reaction: Wow...Japan is really busy, the fuck happened? The choice in Art Style seems a tad dated even though its a 2014 anime. So a teacher has to get her class to pay attetion to her somehow. 5 minutes in and I think this is going to be an anime I seriously love!

What the Hell was with the way Akane was breathing when she was running after them? Okay finish first episode I don't think I'll love this anime after all. Just like it a lot.

******************

It could have been better given the start. But it was okay and something to watch when your bored or looking for an inbetween anime.

I give it a 2.5 out of 5.