Aoharu x Kikanjuu

Year: Summer 2015

Episode: 12

Subbed

Cat.: Action, Comedy, Drama, Based off a Manga, Crossdressing, Tournaments.

Summary:Hotaru Tachibana is a girl disguised as a boy. Through strange circumstances she finds herself drawn into the world of survival games by a host, Masamune Matsuoka. The two form a team with ero-manga artist Tohru Yukimura and aim to be the be the best in Japan.

*******************************************************

I need my second season of this like yesterday, I don't have enough time to pick up another manga. Being an adult is hard. Its been months since I've seen an episode of Adventure Time, they still make that right? I feel so left out...

Anywhooo

Opening song "meh" nothing I'm going to be listening to after the anime is done. Decent tho.

Reverse Trap. She keeps referring to herself in first person. Hotaru punches stuff a lot. If I had to call out a similar anime, it would be OHSHC.

BB Gun fights for life. She is a monster, I wonder when they'll find out she is a girl.

How can they end a season like that? Where is the second season already!

*************

Aoharu x kikanjuu was an anime I was looking forward to watching each week, but while it did leave me disappointed in some areas it was still a really good anime. The animation and character design are really good. And we get BACKSTORIES, which I'm a sucker for.

I give it a 3 out of 5.