No Game No Life

Year: Spring 2014

Subbed

Episodes: 12

Cat.: Otaku, Ecchi, Adventure, Fantasy, Person in a strange world 

Summary: An urban legend states that those exceptionally gifted at gaming will be sent a special game invitation, and the winners of the challenge will be whisked away to another world. When Sora and Shiro, two hikikomori NEETs who happen to be both siblings and notorious gamers, receive this invitation, they defeat it with ease. And like the legends tell, they're transported to another world where conflicts, peoples' lives and even country borders are decided by competitions and games. Always up for a challenge, the pair quickly take on the obstacles that come their way, whether it be restoring lowly humanity's good name compared with the other races or helping influence who will become the next king.

************************************************

So if you've watched "Problem Children Are Coming From Another World, Aren't They?" which I rated 3 out of 5. You will seriously think that this is a much better version of it.

The only thing I didn't really like about this anime was the way it was colored. Which is not really that big of an issuse. Because the color did fit the art style.

I also started playing Othello after watching this. It took about 50 games before I could beat the computer a few times in a row.

I demand a second season!!!!

I give it a 5 out of 5.